Malfoy's Diary

• Dedicated to In Loving Memory of Patrick Mac

AN~ Ello People! My one shots are doing quiet well if I may say so. I have an idea for a new story that I might do after I finish my suckish one. But don't worry, my one shots are priority.... then learning how to spell might be good too.... Hope you enjoy this one!!! This is in their sixth year... I guess....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Class was not dismissed, five points from Gryffindor." Snape called out to Neville who jumped up to leave when the bell rang. "It wasn't just Neville who jumped up, half the Slytherins got up but do you see them losing points?" Ron whispered to Harry so that Snape couldn't hear then. Snape glared at the Gryffindors's one last time then waved his hand "Class Dismissed." He said.

Hermione went to Neville to comfort him, for he was freaking out, when Draco came and bumped/shoved into her making her drop all her books. "Watch where your going you disgusting Mud-blood." He spat at Hermione. Then he walked away with his gang following behind him laughing. Little did Draco know that he dropped a book. Harry went over to Hermione and offered her his hand to help her get up.

"Man I hate that guy>' Ron complained about Draco, then started using some rather naughty words which earned him a wack on the head with a book from Hermione. "Ow Mione. Why'd you do that?" Ron asked rubbing the spot on his head that Hermione's book hit him. "Because Snape is walking this way." Hemione hissed at him. And it was true for Snape had just walked over. "What are you three still doing here? Five points from Gryffindor...Each. Now leave." Snape sneared at all of them.

After Hermione picked up her books and they were out of his class-room Ron used some rather colorful words to describe Snape, which caused Hermione to hit him with a book again. "What did I do this time?!" Ron asked once again rubbing his head. "He's a teacher Ron and we have to treat him with respect." Hermione scolded him. "Hey Hermione what's that book you used to hit Ron with cause its not our text book." Harry asked Hermione.

Hermione looked at the book, it was just a small black book held shut with a lock. On the spine it sadi Draco Malfoy. "It's Malfoys." Ron pointed out. "No Ron. really?" Hermione asked in a sarcastic tone. "Its true it says so right... you were using sarcasim weren't you?" Hermione just shcok her head at Ron in a way that said, I'm friends with him?. "Bloody Hell! Do you Know what this IS?" Harry asked taking the book from Hermione. "Um isn't it a book?" Ron asked. "No you.... Its a DIARY!!! Malfoy has a Diary!!!"

"OH MY GOSH!" Hermione saidtaking the book back from Harry. "Come on lets get to the Common Room so we can take a peek at this bad boy." Hermione said pushing her friends foward, to make them start walking. "But what about class? Hemione Granger wants to skip a class? *gasp*" Ron said as Hermione contuined to push him, for he still wasn't walking fast enought. " Its a free period so lets GO!" Hermione said to them as she ran ahead.

"Ron, I think we've been a bad inflence on her." Harry noted while Ron nodded his head in agreement. "Hurry up you slow pokes!" Hermione called from ahead.

~In the common room~

The boys ran in a few minutes after Hermione did, Ron was breathing heavly. "Honestly Ronald you need to work out more." Hermione said as she walked down from the boys dormatries. "Hermione why were you in our room?" Harry asked her. "For Reasons that I will say when we arn't by so many people. Now come." Hermione answered heading out the portert hole. Harry followed after her, and Ron followed him muttering *bloody hell*