That Nerd in the glasses is my boyfriend!

• Dedicated to In Loving Memory of Patrick Mac

AN~ Hello people who are reading this right now! I decided to type cause one one shot pop-ed into my head as I was looking over my email so I decided to type it before I forgot. Hope you like it COMMENT, and read my other story, I am so close to 1000 reads that it is driving me as nuts as Kinglsey. Anyway hope you like the one shot!!! Oh and this is post-battle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and Ginny had just left from a liitle Muggle stake house outside of London, they were dating again. Now they were just walking around town, enjoying the fact that no one knew who Harry was. Harry was telling Ginny about when Hagride tried to turn Dudley into a pig. "But when the spell hit him, the only thing that happened was that he grew a tail!" Harry told Ginny.

Ginny started laughing. "So, the only thing that was missing about your pig cuz was the tail?" She asked Harry while she still laughed. "Yup, and..." But Harry was cutt off by two big muggle men. "Hey Babe. Wana hang out with a real man other then four eyes over here?" The bigger of the two men asked Ginny, she tried to get around them while pulling Harry behind her but the thugs wouldn't let her. "Whats the rush Babe? Don't you wana real man instead of this geek in the round glasses?" The other man asked Ginny.

"No thank you. I happen to like him. Now leave me and my BOYFRIEND alone." Ginny said glaring at the men and putting emphizes on boyfriend.

"Then dump the shortie in the sweater and come with us." The first muggle said.

Harry was about to say something but Ginny cut him off. "I got this Harry." she said. "Harry? That kid has no hair. But check out my wonderful beard." The second muggle said as he then started petting his rather bushy beard. Ginny rolled up her sleeves and had at it at the two men, muggle style.

~five minutes later~

"Wow Gin, I can't believe you made the big one cry. And the way the second one's arm bent backwards like that? *shudder*" Harry said to Ginny after she beat the crap out of the two men. "Well, they had it coming. Beside's I didn't wana dump my nerd in glasses."

"Hey offencive." Harry said, his pride a bit hurt. "Love you two four-eyes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! I picture Harry as a short guy, cause int eh books they say that Harry got James' scranny-es. And cause im a bit on the short side. Hope you liked it COMMENT!!!!!