'Never again on washing day' godric's hallow, before James and Lil died

James and Lily Potter were sitting in their living room, while Lily read her favorite muggle book 'To Kill a Mockingbird', and James was playing with baby Harry. "James hun, can you go put Harry down for his nap?" Lily asked her husband, for she was at her favorite part and she didn't want to put it down. "Sure Lil." James took Harry up to his nursery. Harry's room was a light blue with white clouds on the walls that moved. Above the crib was a tiny flying broom, snitch, and cloud. As James was lowering Harry into the crib he noticed that there were no sheet's or blankets. "Um Lily? Where are the blankets in Harry's crib?" James called down to his wife.

"Their being washed. There are some spare sheets in the hall closet but no blankets." Lily called back up to James with a bit quickly, for she didn't want to stop reading her book.

'Sheets in closet. Got it' James thought to himself.He walked over to the Hall Closet, with Harry still in his arms, and grabbed an warn down yellow pair of sheets. 'Now what am I going to use instead of an blanket?' James pondered to his own mind. 'I know maybe we have an old cloak that I can wrap him up in.

James, with Harry, walked into James and Lily's Room and headed for the old chest in front of their bed where they keep their old cloak's and Harry's old baby clothe's. James grabbed the top cloak and put Harry onto the bed so that he could wrap the old cloak around Harry. When he was finished. Harry disapeared. 'Oh no, did I use? I gotta check'. James Quickly opened the chest and rumeged threw it but didn't find his invisability cloak. 'Oh crud.'

"Hey um Lily, can you come into our bedroom? It's kinda important." James called down to Lily. He heard Lily get up from the seat she was sitting on, and walked quickly up the stairs. "What is it James?" Lily looked at her husband and didn't see Harry. "James, where is Harry?"

"I might of, not on perpose, wrapped him inside of my invisability cloak." James explained to Lily, and waited for Lily's hot temper to explode. But it didn't.

"Again James? Really? Note to selfnever have James put Harry down for his nap on washing day. James put some spells up around the bed so that Harry doesn't fall off, and I'll go call Mad-eye. Again. Two times in one month, jeez." Lily walked back downstairs so that she could contact Mad-eye. "Love you honey!" James called down. "Still can't believe I married you" Lily called back up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! I got the idea from a fanart drawing I saw on youtube. I tend to watch those, without brothers around for they would make fun of me, and I thought hey! That would be a good idea. Not don't get used to me updating on weekdays.... well maybe not cause brothers don't get home from high school until four... so I might update during the week. ANyway remember to COMMENT!!!