The Heir of Slytherin....

• Dedicated to Patrick Mac

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were walking down to the Great Hall and people kept whispering about Harry and how he is the heir of Slytherin. "Just ingnore them Harry, they don't know what they're talking about." Hermione told Harry seeing the anger sketched apon his face. "Yah Mate you know how them HufflePuffs and others like to gossip." Ron said to his bestfriend to keep an explosion from happening. "I know but its skill anouying." Harry said.

~Later that week~

Harry and co were sitting in the library doing there potions homewore and the two boys cursing Snape under their breath. Harry was getting no where fast with the other students aroud his whispering and pointing to him. During the past week people had steered clear of Harry or they would just glare/ give his digusted looks, and Harry wouldn't be able to take it much longer. Harry when back to reading about  a cure for boils potion but he kept hearing hissing noices.

Not like the on he had been hearing but hissing like a water boiling hissing. He looked over and his friends and noticed that they too had noticed the noice too. Harry wasn't able to see behind himself but Ron and Hermione where able to see students keep coming up to him and making hissing noices. 

Hermione glared at the people behind Harry and Ron was too. Harry noticing his friends glares but noting that they weren't directed to him, turned around and noticed the students around his still making the hissing noices.

Thats where Harry lost it.

"WILL YOU FREAKING LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M NOT THE BLOODY HEIR OF SLYTHERIN! AND IF YOU DON'T LAY OFF YOU WILL FIND THAT YOU HAVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS'S! NOW F*** OFF OR FIND YOURSELFS TIED TO THE END OF MY BROOM AND FLYING THREW THE AIR, WHERE I WILL THEN CUT THE ROPE. SO BLOODY HELL BACK OF YOU SHALLOW GOSSIPING SON'S OF B****es!"

Harry glared at all the sudents one last time, gathered his books and left the library... but not before he flipped off all the students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heehee my Harry isn't the very silent forgiving type now is he? I put a bit of my self into my Harry.... oh did I even mention that I don't own the Harry Potter charaters/ anything that has to do with this story beside Harry's little outburst? Well just making that clear. Hoped you liked it!!!!! Sorry for the tiny amount of swears but... it just made the story. I mean come on. A little second year Harry flipping out at all those stupid students? Yah. I thought so.