VIVA REVENGE!!!

• Dedicated to In Loving Memory of Patrick Mac

AN~ Hey thanks for bearing with me, its just been a ruff couple of days having to bury a class mate but I am back! This one shot is in Harry and co's fourth year. Triwizard Time. Oh this sould be FUN!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~one week ago~

Ron glared at Harry, who was writing his potions essay, from across the bedroomk. Harry looked up from the paper and saw the daggers that Ron was shooting at him. "What?" Harry asked Ron. "I'm your best friend who could you not of told me?" Ron answered like anger dripping off every word. "Told you what?" Harry asked putting down his paper and giving Ron his full attention.

"How you got in the Turniment! How could you not of told me?!" Ron said, almost yelling out the words, but not so that he didn't wake a sleeping Dean and Seamus. "I told you and everyone else that I didn't put my name in! Why do you not believe me?" Harry asked getting angry at his best mate for not beliveing him. Ron didn't answer but started shooting daggers again at Harry.

"Ron yet me say this slowly for I know you can be think headed from time to time. I. Did not. Put. My name. In. The Cup." Harry sadi also trying to keep himself from yelling at him.

Instead of answering Ron made a *psh* noice then closed the curtins from around his bed. Leaving a angry Harry to shove his eassy back into his trunk and also close the curtins.

~Present (in their time anyway)~

Hermione sat in between Ron and Harry so that nothing to 'exciting would happen' at lunch. For on Monday Hermione didn't join her friends at dinner, and went to the library, and found her friends both covered in pasta and a month's worth of detention from Professor McGonagell. Hermione made a grab for a peanut-butter sandwhich, but stopped mid-grab for she heard Ron mutter something about everything aways happen to Harry, and having to aways be in Harry's shadow. Harry heard too.

Hermione watched Harry take his pumkin juice and dump it on Ron's head, then walk away having no teachers notice what he had just done.

After Harry left the Great Hall Hermione wacked Ron on the back of the head. "Really Ronald, just admitt that you are wrong and start talking to Harry again. "No." Ron said like a three year who just does not want to eat the brocclli. "And Ron I hope you know Harry never asked for any of this and to be famous. Try to remember that he's famous mostly because his parents died and he didn't" Then Hermione too left Ron, to think about what she had just said.

~Gryffindor Common Room~

Hermione walked into the common room to see Harry sitting in his favorite chair by the fireplace, finishing some Charms homework. "Harry, are you ok?" Hermione asked, wanting to make sure Harry was affected by Ron's words. He looked from his paper and Hermione was releaved to find that he was unaffected by the words... more or less. "Yah I'm fine. Hermione you know how Ron can be very pig-headed as we have just seen." He asked. "Yes, And?"

"Wana help me get a little revenge?"

~After Dinner that same day, Gryffy Common Room~

"Harry, Ron just came in." Hermione said, after seeing Ron come in she ran up into Harry and co's bedroom. "Ok. I just finished tieing the last one. Now go talk to him so he wont notice the little packages." Harry directed her. "Ok Harry." hermione said then ran back down from the dormitries. When she was back down Hermione looked around and saw Ron sitting on a couch by the fireplace...eating a cupcake. Hermione walked up to him and grabbed the dessert out of his hands. "Really Ronald. We just ate dinner an hour ago." Hermione scoled him. "But I'm still hungry!" Ron complained and tried to snatch back his cupcake.

Hermione handed back the cupcake then turned around to see five large water balloons heading towards Ron's head, not wanting to get wet Hermione quickly stood up. Just in time too. For the first one had just dropped onto Ron's head. Along with some rocks that were in the balloon as well as the water.

"ARGG! WHAT THE?" Ron stated but stopped when two more water balloons fell on his head, and the rocks too. Before Ron could even say anything the last two balloons fell on his head. "OK! WHO DID THIS?" Ron first turned his gase toward the twins who were rolling on the floor laughing. When noticing their brother staring at them Fred shook his head no and pointed towards Harry, who had come down the stairs, and his wand was still pointing just above Ron.

"Harry?" Ron asked a bit surpised, for he for sure thought it was Fred and George. Harry just nodded then pointed above Ron's head.

Ron looked up and saw a very large water balloon, and if he looked not to hard, he could see some rather large rocks in it, and then fall on his head. Harry walked over to Ron and muttered to him, "Viva Revenge. And remember Ronald, Fred and George are aways avalibale to prank you, and they would." Then Harry walked away thanking Fred and George for the balloons and enlarging the rocks, then went back up into his bedroom to finish his homework like nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! I have like six ideas all come into my head on Monday and Yesterday but I had NO TIME to write, Monday I had to buy dressy clothes for the wake that was in two hours. Very hectic. On the bright side I pretty much have my costume ready... as JAMIE FROM MYTHBUSTERS!!!! Which reminds me new episode tonight. NOT. GOING. TO. MISS. THIS. EPISODE!!!!!