Ramen noodles

AN~ Hello people of Earth and beyond. It is I. 416bunny. And I just want to say ELLO GOVERNER! (Shut up anastasia_richter people in London do SO say that, just watch Mary Poppins.) Sorry for the lack of updates but as I have been saying its hard to keep coming up with some! And then I wanted to finish my other story (which I did) so now I am FREE OF IT! It was hard coming up with wizard swears... ANYWAY this is during HPDH (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) so their on the run/ camping...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron sat on the bed mopeing around because of his splinched arm. He heard Hermione telling Harry that sahe was going to go try and find some food. This brought Ron's mood up.

'Yah food!' He thought to himself. Ron then watched as Harry walked into the tent, look around, then walk towards him. "Hey Ron." Harry said as he sat on the arm chair across from him. "Sup Harry. So Hermione's out to go find food?" Ron asked with hope in his voice.

"Yah she just left. I'm looking for Hermione's bag. She said there was some silverware in it that she coud use for the cooking. Have you seen it?"

"Umm... Yah I think its on her bunk behind the pillow. That's where she keeps it when she sleeps." Ron pointed over to the bottom bunk that was hidden behind some curtins. Hermione was a girl after all and need some privacy, something that Ron still hadn't learned.

Harry nodded and then got up and headed to the bunk, lifted the pillow, and grabbed the bag which was right where Ron said it would be. "Uh Ron. You were right." Harry said wih a shocked look in his eyes. "Hey! its bound to happen sometime." Ron said, sumwhat offended. Harry say his friends face and smirked, then headed back to the armchair. Ron turned away for a few seconds for he thought her heard Hermione come back with the food, and then turned around to find that Harry's head down to his waist was inside the bag.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Ron said as he jumped up and pulled Harry out of the bag.

"WHAT THE?" Harry cried as he suddenly got pulled out then saw the confused look on Ron's face. "I told you I was trying to find the Silverware." Harry said with a shrug.

"Yah you did but you didn't mention the part where you tried to go inside the bag!" Ron said as he threw one arm up in the air, the other was still tied down in a sling. "Well SORRY but its kinda big in there! How else was I suppost to find it?!" Harry asked as he crossed his arms at Ron. "ARE YOU A BLOODY WIZARD OR NOT!"

"Oh." Harry said as his arms fell back down to his side. Ron smirked at Harry was watched as he fumbled to get his wands. "Accio Silverware." Harry said as he blushed. Both Ron and Harry watched as knifes and forks shot out of the hand-bag.

"INCOMING!" Harry yelled as he tackled Ron to the ground so that a knife wouldn't go inside his eye.

Hermione chose this time to come back from searching and walked in was Harry jumped onto Ron. "WHAT IN THE SAME OF MERLIN'S PANTS ARE YOU DOING!" She shouted.  Then she said a spell so that the knifes, forks, spoons and plates stopped trying to attack her best friends.

Harry got off of Ron and then turned to Hermioine. "Thanks and Merlin's Pants?" Hermione just rolled her eyes then tried to surpress her laughter. "So what just happened?" Hermione asked as she turned her gase between Harry and Ron, who was just getting up from the floor.

"Well I was searching for the silverware-"

"More like trying to fall into the bag-"

"Then Ron pulled me out and shouted at me 'Are you a bloody wizard or not?' So I used accio-"

"Which caused the knifes to try and stab into my face-"

"Which might actually be an improvment."

At these last words Ron let out a battle cry and then tackled Harry to the ground, and Hermione watched as they cept rolling over each other. She then pointed her wand at Ron and cast the spell aquimenti... but it ended up hitting Harry in the face.

"Hermione?! What was that for?!" Harry said as he pushed tried to push Ron off him, for Ron was sitting on his chest. "Sorry Harry I was aiming for Ron."

"HEY!"

Hermione chose to ignore him and walked over the the silverware that were just floating in the air, just like she had planned when she casted the spell, she also grabbed her bag off of the coffee table. Hermione then headed outside to start a fire, with only on backwards glance to see Harry, trying and failing, to push Ron off of him.

~Ten Minutes Later~

Harry was still lying on the floor with Ron still sitting on him. Ron was just reading the Quibbler like he was just sitting on a couch. "Harry! Ron! FOOD!" Hermione called out. She heard Ron quickly get off of Harry, she also heard Harry cursing a little from Ron's careful dismount.

"What are we having?"Ron asked with a crazed look in his eyes for he was thinking of food. "Mushrooms."

"MUSHROOMS? AGAIN?" Ron called out and the look on his face made it seem like he was going to cry. "Yes, now here you go." Hermione said and held out a plate pull of hot mushrooms. Ron took the plate and sat down, sending an evil look to the fungui on his silverware. Harry walked out and he to took a plate of mushrooms.

Hermione took a plate too and then they both sat down to eat their oh so delicious dinner.

Ron looked down at the mushrooms and then stabbed a fork into one of them. He took a nibble out of one and then spat it out. He looked over at Hermione and then, seeing that she was looking, threw the mushrooms far into the forrest.

"Ron I saw that." Hermione said, not even looking up from her plate. "Now go back and find the mushrooms because that is all you going to get."

So Ron cursed under his breath and then trudged over towards the direction he threw the plants. Hermione watched him leave and then cast a spell at a plain spot on the forrest floor. After she said the spell a pot of noodles came into view.

"Hermione what is this?" Harry asked.

"Ramen. Dig in Harry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha no Ramen for Ron! This time I was mean to him instead of Harry 'weird right???' Hope you liked it!!!