Death Eater: So I was like AVADA KADAVRA, and he was like dead.

• Dedicated to The Loving Memory of Patrick Mac

 An~ Hey this might look like something you have seen before... I'll explain at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  There was a moment of errrie silence, the dust settles and standing proud and tall is Harry. Lying on the floor in a heap of his black robe dead is Voldemort. All at once everyone shouts "Voldemort is finally dead! Harry did it!" During the excitment no one notices that a Death Eater is moving closer to Harry. Then out of the sea of voices the Death Eater is heard above the rest. He screams out the curse "AVADA KADAVRA"! People watch in terror as the Boy Who Lived falls dead to the ground with a look of surprise left on his face. People tackle the Death Eater as he utters the words "It is done my Lord."

A/N: ever since I read the book for the second time did I start to thing "why didn' one of the Death Eaters kill Harry after Harry killed Voldemort? I don't think that they would just stand there in defeat, after all the work just lay down their wands and surrender? I don't think so (but the books are still great and I love them)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK This look's simalar to my other one shot that I posted cause it's the same thing!!! I decided to deleate the book, but then I was like, it was my first thing I wrote on Wattpad, so it is now in my Totally Awesome Harry Potter One SHOTS!!! YAH!!! Its not funny but as my AN~ says this is how I think it should of ended. Hope you enjoyed it ANYWAYS!!!