Fred and George Prank Part 2

• Dedicated to Patrick Mac

"FRED! GEORGE! GET DOWN HERE!" Mrs.Weasley bellowed! "Well George I think everyone has noticed the slight changes that happened." Fred said. "Indead Fred. And by the sounds of it mother isn't happy." George relied back. "Not at all... This is going to be fun." Fred said with a wide grin on his face. "Lets go." And with that said the twins headed down the stairs putting stight faces on to keep up their act of not knowing what was going on.

Back In The Common-Room

Everyone was a bit startled by Mrs.Weasleys sudden and very loud outburst. Everyone was still a bit shaken up by the fact that they were all now the oppisite genders and they all wanted to find out who was responcable, and everyone had a pretty good hunch on who it was. Then Fred and George came walking down the stairs with sleepy looks on their faces, like they had just gettin up. Which no one knew was very false because both the twins had been up for two hours waiting for the first outburst to show that their prank had gone to plan. "What are you yelling at us for? You woke us..." Fred started. "From some very nice sleeps from a tiring day of fixing up this school." Geroge finished. Then both of them put surprised expressions on their faces and started laughing. "What..." Geroge stated, "Has happened?" Fred said. "Too you guys?" The twins said at the same time.

"Oh don't act like you don't know! You did... this to us." Ron stuttered out and gestured up and down himself to emply what has happened. "What?" George said? "The fact that you dressed up like a girl?" Fred said.

"The fact that WE are now the WRONG GENDERS! Now tell me the truth ot I will set up a slideshow showing all of your baby pictures and halloween ones where you two dressed up as fariys!" Mrs.Weasley threaten her boys with a smug look on her face, as seeing the looks a pure horror come across the twins faces.

"YYYou wouldn't." Fred finally managed to spit out. All Mrs.Weasley did was nodd. "Wait a second!" Geroge started. "We burned all the copies of the baby and halloween pictures." Fred said with a grin now on his face. "Right you are you two. The COPIES! I have the original ones. NOw tells us did you do this to us." Mrs.Weasley said back to her boys.

Fred and George exchanged a look between themselfs then turned back to the group, the battle was clearly won, by Mrs.Weasley. "Yes mother we tested our new product for the store one you guys..." George said with saddness showing in his eyes. "Fine. And how do we change back?" Percy said to his brothers with a bit of releaf knowing that he wouldn't have to be a girl for much longer. "Oh George made the reverse spell that will change you all back."

"Umm... Heres the thing... I never really got around to making the spell... so um...yah." George said to the group and Fred.

"WHAT?!" Everyone said minus George.

And with that said the whole group and Fred went and attacked George and well... Lets just say Madam Pomfrey found one very bet up George at the Hospital Wing Doors with no one else around.

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...TADA! Hope you enjoyed it! Looks like their gona be the opposite sex for awhile. Maybe I'll make a part 3... or just be like yah George was beaten the crap out of.... I don't really know... BYE