This chapter has no title for It would give to much away.

• Dedicated to In Loving Memory of Patrick Mac

AN~ Hello my now 15 fans, now the only goal I wana accomplish is to get 1000 reads on my other story. I'm in the 900's buts its been what? 5 days now and it hasn't gone up one read. *shrug* as longs as this book does good. Which it is. I was on the what's hot list yesterday on page 76. But i'm not anymore. But thats still pretty cool. Anyway ENJOY!!! oh and comment!!! Oh btw this is after the war... so yah. And these 'words words words' the little lines are thoughts. Just an fyi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron opened his closted door and whispered "Lumos". He waved his wand around teh closet but then closed the book. Ron then went into Ginn'y and Hermione's room. He got down on his knees and looked under the bed. Ron got back up and checked the closet. In defeat he left the room.

Ron then moved on to Fred and George's old room, and did the same rooteen that he did the last time.

But Ron still hadn't found what he was looking for. 'Well thats the last of the bed-rooms. He must be down stairs.' Ron thought to himself. Ron then ran down the stairs and procceded to checking behind every chair, looking in every nook and cranny, and good hiding place. 'Must be outside in Dad's shed or in the garden.

Ron left the Burrow and headed towards Mrs.Weasley's Muggle Junk Shed. Ron entered the shed and shined his wand over everything hoding to find what he was looking for. But he didn't. Again. "Argg! Were is he?" Ron complained to himself. He then headed to the garden but once again didn't find anything.

Ron headed back inside the Burrow and went to start looking upstairs again. As he was halfway up the stairs he heard foot-steps coming from the kitchen.

Ron put a silencing chram on his shoes and made his way towards the sorce of the noice. "AH HA!" Ron yelled jumping into teh doorframe of the kitchen.

"RONALD WEASLEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Ron lowared his wand because the sorce of the noice was not who he was looking for but his mother. "Sorry Mum." Ron said to his mother, not really sorry at all. Then he got an idea. "Hey Mom? Have you seen Harry?"

"Why are you looking for him?" Mrs.Weasley asked her son. " Yes so have you seen him?" Ron asked getting excited. "Why are you looking for him?" Mrs.Weasley asked again, a bit annoyed at having her question ignored. "Lets just say that he can't find forever." Ron answered cracking his knuckles in an menicing way.

"RONALD WEASLEY WHAT HAS HARRY EVER DONE TO YOU?" Mrs.Weasley shouted at a very confused Ron. "Pardon?" Ron asked. "YOU HAVE BEEN A HORRIBLE BEST FRIEND RONALD WEASLEY! FIRST IN YOU FOURTH YEAR THEN LEAVING HIM IN HIS TIME OF NEED WHILE TRYING TO FIND THOSE BLOODY HORRICRUX'S! NOW YOU WANT TO BEAT HIM UP? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RONALD WEASLEY???!!!" Mrs. Weasley blew up at Ron. And mid-way threw her rant she had started wacking Ron with a broom. "OW MOTHER!! " Ron complained while he tried to sheld his face.

At that point a laugh rang out. A laugh that Ron knew. "Ow." Ron said for Mrs.Weasley hit him again. "Harry were are you?" With that Harry pulled off the invisability cloak while he contuined to chuckle. 

"Oh Harry dear, did you want to take a wack at Ron?" Mrs.Weasley asked Harry offering him the broom. "No thanks Mrs.Weasley but I might have to take you up on that offer at a later date." Harry said with a smug look. "Now Harry can you tell me why Ron wants to beat you up?"

"He doesn't want to beat me up. When he said I can't hide forever he really meant it. We were playing hide and seek." Harry explained to her. " Yah And i thought we said no invisability cloak." Ron said while he rubbed his head. "We agreed to no such thing. And I think you have had enought abuse Ron. I'll be the seeker now." Harry said and left to go count.

Mrs.Weasley looked at Ron and had a lopsided grin. "I'm sorry Ron." Mrs.Weasley said. Ron just grabbed the broom away from her while muttering something about everyone aways gaining up on him and somehting about being a ginger.

'Ginger?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! It wasn't as long as my ones from yesterday and the one before that cause this one I couldn't really add to much stuff with out giving away that they were playing hide and seek. COMMENT! Tell me if you knew right away that they were playing it... COMMENT