*shrug* Its an AMERICAN thing

• Dedicated to In Loving Memory of Patrick Mac

AN~ So yah hi. My reads haven't gone up alot since I posted... then again I posted at like 9-10 Pm here so who knows were that left the rest of you guys. Anyway check out my friend rrpoodle7's new story. Its the only one so its not that hard to miss. Anyway I hope you like this one I had the idea for it while eatting cereal... yet this has nothing to do with cereal.... more or less... Oh this is another post battle one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Golden Trio had just finished telling what they had been doing for Dumboldore over the last nine months and Mrs.Weasley was appauled. "Why would Dumboldore of left you three such a dangerous mission! Your still kids!" Mrs.Weasley said once Harry had stopped talking. "Mrs.Weasley I know you must not like it but please, it's all over and done with so really I see no point to keep complaining about it." Hermione said to a shocked Mrs.Weasley. Ron smirked a little, expecting to have a shout out between Hermione and his mum. "You know what Hermione. You're right."

"WHAT?" Ron couldn't hold back his surprised, which earned him a bunch of odd looks from everyone in the room.

"Why are you so surprised Ron? Its not like Hermione's never right. Quiet the oposite if you ask me." Ginny said to Ron. "No its just that. Nevermind." Ron said, his ears getting as red as his hair. "Good thinking Ron." Harry said and placed his hand on Ron's shoulder.

Ron shrugged it off muttering some rather evil spells under his breath. Which got him a wack on the head from his mom and Hermione. "Bloody Hell." Ron said which just earned him two more harder hits from the women.

"Well if you wouldn't mind I will be going to bed... for about a year." Harry said and waved over his shoulder as he exited the office, with Ron and Hermione not to far behind him.

~The Next Morning~

Harry walked down from his old dormatiy in his old baggy Gryffindor Sweatshirt. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it read 8:43...pm. 'Why couldn't I have slept in longer?' Harry thought and then yawned. Upon entering the common room Harry found Ron and Hermione snuggled up on the couch. sleeping in each others arms. 'Bout time that got together.' Harry thought as he remembered sixth year with them both so obviously in love with each other. And everyone could see it to! 'Except each other.' Harry thought with a bit of a smirk.

Harry thought about waking up the two love birds but decided against it. He looked at his friends again then headed out of the Common Room and started making his way towards the Great Hall.

~The Great Hall~

Harry walked into the Great Hall five minutes later. It normaly was a ten minute trip from the Gryffindor Common Room to here but Harry spead up just a bit so that he wouldn't have enought time to see all the destruction.

Harry looked around and saw that some people were already up and eatting food that the house elf's brought down themselfs. Somehow the kitchen managed to not be blown up. Harry walked over to the middle of one of the tables were the only people that were sitting by it were all asleep. As sppm as he sat down a house elf came to Harry and asked what he wanted to eat. "A bowl of cereal would be great please. No milk in it though please."Harry told the House Elf. "What kind of cereal would Savour Harry like?"

Harry grimced when the house elf said Savour Harry. "Please there's no need to call me that. Please call me Harry. And Cheerio's would be good thank you."

"Honeynut or plain?" The house elf asked. 'Man and I was hoping for a simple breakfeast.' Harry thought to himself. "Plain please. And thank you." He answered. The house elf gave a little bow and then snapped his fingers, disapperating. Then about a minute later he was back with Harry's very boring breakfeast. Harry took the bowl and spoon and told the house elf thanks and then began eatting.

Harry looked up from the bowl and saw many families sitting next to each other and mingleing. The Longbottoms were talking with The Lovegoods. Harry then noticed that Neville and Luna were standing rather close to each other while they talked to both families. They were holding hands. Harry smiled at his friends found happiness with each other.

As Harry was picking up the spoon the door to the Great Hall opened and in came Profesor McGonaglle. She walked over to where Harry was sitting. "Mr.Potter your friends are looking for you." She said to him with no hint of emotion on her face. "Oh. Sould I go to them or?" Harry asked. "No I shall just send my patronus to them." And with that she left the Great Hall, to do as she just said.

Harry watched as she left and then went back and started eatting again. After about five minutes after just eatting the saem hosue elf came back and asked if Harry wanted any more Cherrio's. Which Harry asnwered 'Yes please' to him. So another snap of the fingers and then a faint pop and he was back with the box and just put it on the table, then snapped his fingers again.

" Wonder why they aways snap their fingers before disapperating.' Harry thought. Then just shrugged his shoulders and poured himself another bowl of cereal.

As he was eatting Harry didn't notice as a crowd of people gathered close by him. Harry then looked up from his bowl and saw all the people, before he could even say anything he found himself having something poured on him.

'Pumpkin Juice?' Harry turned around and saw that Ron and Hermione were holding a barrow that was still dripping a little. "May I ask WHY you poured Pumpkin Juice ON MY HEAD?" Harry asked with grit teeth.

"Simple. I heard of this American Tradition with Rugby were when the team wins they pour this odd juice on their coaches head. We won the war/game. Your our coach." Ron explained. "Odd tradition I know but I thought it would be funny to see the look on your face. And it was totally awesome!"

"Great." Harry said with sarcasim dripping out of his voice... along with some pumpkin juice. " Now can I eat my soggy cereal?" Harry asked but smiled as he asked. "Well here's the thing...  We have about 50 more barrows to dump on you so... no." Hermione said and when she did people stepped out of the crowd, carrying the barrows.  Harry's eyes widened and he went to make a dash for the door but found himslef tied to the bench. "Oh and another thing. Your not leaving." Ron said and then started laughing.

Harry closed his eyes and closed his mouth, waiting for the waterfall to start falling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL? Did you like it? Psh why am I asking? OF COURSE YOU LIKED IT! Don't I aways make something happen to Harry? Yah I know I do. I aways find it hard to end my one shots. I sat here for about five minutes trying to think of an ending. I know how I wanted it to end but I aways find it hard to write the last sentece off. Anyway. COMMENT! I mean it. Don't make this Hufflepuff, sorry, EVIL HUFFLEPUFF angry. You don't wana get me angry. Ask Barry4444. COMMENT!!!!