Kidnapping part1

AN~ ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE I UPDATED! Man I suck. ANYWAY here is a update got this idea yesterday at a Mardi Gras Dance. Another Remus, James, Sirius and the rat one shot. You getting bored of these? Oh well cause thats what your getting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sixth Year~

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Sirius and James called out as they ran up to their bedroom where Remus was.

Remus looked up from his book to see both Sirius' and James' face inches away from his. "AHHHHHHHH!" Remus screamed.

"Haha we made you scream like a little girl! How many times is that Prongs old boy?" Sirus said and then turned to James who had pulled out an old piece of paper that was turning yellow from porlonged exposer. "Times We (James and Sirius) Made Remus Scream Like a Little Girl." James read the title of the paper. "This is coming up as *gasp* The big 1 double 00!"

James and Sirius turned towards each other and both let out high pitched squeals. Remus had to cover his ears for the squeals sounded even higher to him because of his inhanced ears thanks to being a werewolf.

Sirius and James started to jump on Remus' bed, well not before they pulled him up and made him jump to.

"CONNNNNNGRAUATIONS REMUS JOHN LUPIN! This was your ONE HUNDRETH time of SCREAMING like a little girl! Here's your trophy, what are you going to do now?" Sirius asked, his voice sounding like a Games Show Host.

"I'm going to Disney World." Remus replyed dryly. Both Sirus and James were confused by Remus' statement, having both being purebloods.

"Moony whats Disney World? Is it another planet that we can go to? Is it like how Mars has Pigfarts? Does Pluto  have Disney World?" an~you see Pluto.... Micky Mouses dog.....) James asked.

"No its a Muggle theme park with Rollercoasters, attractions, games, shops, Hotels, Resterants ect."

James' and Sirius' eyes grew wide with each new thing Remus listed. "That.-" Sirius said.

"Sounds-" James said.

"AMAZING!" Both said together. "CAN WE GO MOONY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEE?!" Sirius and James begged. Padfoot gave Remus his puppy dog eyes by turned into his dog form Padfoot. James, having turned into Prongs, nudged Remus with his nose.

"I suppose we can go over the summer.....Its in America though and its rather expencive...." Remus trailed off at the end as he looked down at his robes, which were old and had patches on them from may transfermations and just being old.

James and Sirius new what Remus was leaning at so James spoke up. "Don't worry Moony. I could pay. We have enough money to take all three of us. I know my parents would be happy to pay if it ment that I left the house for a period of time over the summer."

Remus smiled at his friends but then changed the subject. "Ok so I know that you guys didn't come up here just to make me scream.... well.... What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh...." James and Sirius turned towards each other.

"We forgot...."

~Later in the Common Room~

Remus sat on his favorite arm chair next to the fire place as he read and ate a chocolate frog. James and Sirius were playing Exploding Snap while Peter watched and clapped whenever one of the two got ahead. When the games exploded one of the cards flew over to the notice board.

Sirius ran after the piece and then looked up at the notices. A wide grin spread across his face. Then he quickly ran over to Remus and jumped onto his lap.

Causing Remus, who wasn't expecting something like that, to scream again.

"101. MOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN-"

"WHAT!" Remus interupted Sirius. Remus was a bit P.O'ed and he just wanted to know what Padfoot wanted. "I remembered what James and I were going to tell you!"

"What?" Remus asked, calmer this time. "The school is holding a Fall Dance!" Sirius said excitedly. But clearly he didn't get the reation he wanted from Remus. "I said were having a FALL DANCE! Just for the sixth and seventh years!"

"Great. And I care why?" Remus asked, pushing Sirius off his lap and onto the floor. "Um cause your a sixth year.... "

"Meaning?"

"MOONY! ITS GONA BE FUN! HOT GIRLS THE FOOD MUSIC HOT GIRLS!" Sirius was now running or practicly skipping around the common room. No one seemed confused by it, meaning it was a pretty regular thing to see Sirius skipping.

Remus rolled his eyes at his friend. "Well clearly you don't know me well since I am not a party person."

"Oh I know that your not a party person alright. After what we saw in forth year *shudder*"

"HEY that kid had it coming to him!" Remus yelled out in defence. "And when is this party of yours?" Remus asked.

"No no no no no. Not mine the schools, Silly Lupin. And its tonight."

"TONIGHT?! AND YOU ONLY TOLD ME TODAY?!" Remus yelled out at his friend, thinking he was being stupid again.

"Well James and I only read the notice this morning. But thats ok we all have dress robes." Sirius said.

"You mean you do! i don't have dress robes! WEll i guess thats a good thing because I'm not going." Remus said.

"All but Moony..."

"I'. Not. Going."

Sirius and James shared a look and then both started to advance on Remus. "No Remus. Your going. Whether you want to or not." James and Sirius said togther in a creepy twin way.

"And who's gona make me?" Remus asked. His face was burried in the book again so he didn't see his two friends advancing on him.

"We are." James and Sirius said together again. "Right I'd like to see you tr-"

Remus was cut off with duct tape being put over his mouth and then being tied up.

"Did you see us try Moony? Come Sirius let us go get ourselfs and Remus ready. Come Wormtail."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADA here is part one! Part two will be posted tomorrow Monday or maybe today. I was gona make it just one long one but now you have another one to look foward to! Plus a third one! Ok... comment!