Take It Slow (NovaHD) Chapter 7: Convention Chaos

PAX Prime creeped up on us quicker than expected. It seemed only yesterday that I revealed to Kevin about my relationship, and now here I was, setting up uploads for the week, all alone in the house. It felt very dead, almost creepy, in the house. I was so used to having Aleks spend the nights here, and even come during the day. But he was back in Massachusetts, hanging out with his friends. He'd been gone almost a month now, and I felt like a part of me was missing. A chunk of my heart ripped from my chest, and it now lived and died with Aleks. 

As I slowly finished up using the computer, I heard a pair of feet bound up the stairs. Jordan burst through the door, waving the camera around. I groaned, and covered my face. I hated this "suprise filming" shit. "James, where are we going?" Jordan squealed, pointing the camera at my face. I pushed him away. "Leave me the fuck alone." I growled, getting up from my desk to finish packing my bags. Jordan was silent for a moment, then whispered, "Are we goin' to PAX?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled, throwing my shoe at him. He quickly dodged it, then scurried out the door. I was done with being alone. I knew exactly what I was going to do when I found Aleks.

~~~

It was a long plane ride, but we finally landed in Boston. We only stopped at the hotel briefly, because the convention was starting soon. We dropped our bags off, and headed for the convention center.

It was an absolute madhouse at PAX. Many people came out every year to see the new games, and we knew it was going to be tough finding Aleks in the crowd. It was almost lunchtime, and Jordan had already given up. While he and the rest of the guys went to Auntie Annie's for lunch, I continued my hunt. You could say I was the over-protective type, and I wanted to know where my baby was.

I finally found him, standing awkwardly in the crowd in his red beanie. I decided to give him a little suprise. I snuck up behind him, and grabbed him by the hips. He yelped, drawing some attention to us. I laughed, and turned him around. "Hey, baby." I said, my hands still on his hips. "James..." Aleks said, looking around awkwardly. "What are you doing?" "Well, I'm about to forget this last month that you left me..." I growled, grabbing him by the wrists. I pulled him into the one of the vacant hallways, and into a room. It was filled with tables and chairs, most likely for panels. I locked the door behind us, so no one could get in. "James? What the fu-?" Aleks began, but I cut him short by enclosing his lips in a kiss. I wasted no time in forcing my tongue into his mouth, then pulling his hips closer to mine. A soft moan escaped Aleks lips, and I smiled internally. God, was I a horny motherfucker today. We continued this make-out session for several minutes, until I decided this wasn't enough. I slammed Aleks against the wall, biting forcefully into his neck. I expected him to scream out in pain, but instead he just moaned louder, seemingly not satisfied yet. I began to nip at his prominent collarbones, until I heard him whisper roughly in my ear. "Get the fuck off me." I looked up, suprised, only to be flung around against the wall, Aleks taking the dominance. For once, I was okay with this; it was time Aleks took the upper hand. He proceeded to pin my hands on top of my head, and kissed me roughly. He bit my bottom lip, drawing a few drops of blood. I moaned into the kiss, eyes closed, it felt so good. 

I then felt then pressure leave my lips. It traveled down to my chest, and I opened my eyes to see Aleks ripping off my shirt. What the...? 

Aleks slowly kissed down my chest, then got on his knees. He quickly undid my belt, and unzipped my pants. I was already hard, but it was slowly deteriorating now. It rose however, once Aleks began to suck the tip. This is so wrong... I thought, but I pushed his head deeper. He was now deep throating me, and doing a damn good job of it. My back arched in pleasure as Aleks sucked me off. I ran my fingers through his thick hair. I don't know how long we were doing this for, but it wasn't long enough. Aleks began to swirl his tongue around. I couldn't hold it any longer. "Fuck me, oh God, Aleks.. YES.." I moaned as I finished inside Aleks' mouth. He gagged furiously, then quickly swallowed the reminants of our meeting. He held tightly onto my thighs, seemingly not planning on letting go any time soon. That was fine by me, until I heard a familiar voice outside the door. "James, where are you?" Jordan called, his voiced somewhat muffled. I quickly stuffed myself back inside my pants. Aleks crawled into the corner, as I opened the door. "Hey, buddy, whatcha up to?" I said casually, leaning against the frame. Jordan was deeply involved in his honey mustard pretzel, so it took him a few moments to respond. "Dan wanted me to come look for you. You've been gone awhile." He answered, slowly looking me up and down. "What were you doing in there?" He asked curiously. I blocked any view into the room. "Oh, just explorin'. I found Aleks, and now he's in the bathroom. I'll just go grab him and then I'll meet up with you guys, alright?" I said, twisting my thumbs behind my back. Hopefully he'd fall for it. Jordan just shrugged and walked away, deeply engrossed with his food. I turned back to Aleks, whom looked like he was about to be sick. "You wanna go, uh... wash up?" He just simply nodded, and I walked him to the bathroom. As Aleks tried to wash his mouth out, I looked at both of our current appearances. I was flushed a bright pink, along with a twinge of sweat. Not to mention my bloody lip. Aleks looked worse, however, with his completely disheveled hair and visibly large neck hicky. He also looked pale and clammy from our encounter. We were silent while we washed up. As we began to head over to the food court where the guys were, Aleks spoke. "We ARE going to have to tell them eventually, you know that right? We can't just be pulling shit like this in public, and expect not to get caught," He looked up at me, and smiled. "But only when you're ready, of course." 

Usually, when Aleks reminded me of this, I usually agreed when he added the 'when I'm ready' part, but now I was beginning to believe that we would never be accepted. And these guys would end up learning the hard way.