Take It Slow (NovaHD) Chapter 11: Lust

I hate this chapter so much... I've rewritten it like four times and it still wicked bad... oh well.

~~~

After we made up, it was decided the fans deserved an explanation. Aleks and I filmed a facecam video together, holding hands out of sight of the camera. I was a little nervous about how they would react, but whenever I would get tense, Aleks would look me in the eyes to tell me everything was alright. The video ended up being only four minutes long. As it rendered out, I logged into Twitter on my iPad. I was checking to see if there were any new tweets out about the video. There were several;

Can't believe Aleks and James are a couple.. not expected! Congrats!

Soo happy for them! Best wishes you two xoxo <3

Finally... :)

And, there were of course, the bad responses;

Faggots, unsubscribing asap. 

Kill yourselves you queers

Fucking gays... smh

But this didn't bother me anymore, seeing as how happy we both were. And there was plenty of support from the bigger ups of YouTube as well, and our friends shot down anyone who gave us problems. It felt nice, knowing that we didn't have to keep our relationship under wraps anymore. We could do whatever we wanted...

Aleks texted me, telling me he was coming over. No reason, just that he would be there in a few minutes. Confused, I quickly got ready and waited. True to his word, he was here in less than ten minutes. As I opened the door, I was caught quickly in a kiss, Aleks wrapping his arms around my neck. I kissed him back softly, unsure what he wanted. 

"Couch." He growled in my ear, lifting up his leg. I grabbed his legs and pulled him up, carrying him to the couch. It was clear now. I threw him down and climbed on top, pulling his sweatshirt off. He was bare-chested underneath. He grabbed at my face to continue kissing him, and I happily obliged, running my fingers through his hair. I was in heaven; I heard him moan into the kiss, clawing into my shoulder, begging. I moved to his neck, but only stayed for a short period of time, moving back to his mouth when he asked. I always gave him what he wanted. I moved one of my hands to his thigh, gripping it tightly. He noticed, and moved his hands down to my waist. My hand traveled to his crotch, and I gripped it tightly. Aleks moaned in pleasure, his fingers pressing into my sides. 

"More." He begged, arching his head back into the arm of the couch. I smirked. Here we go.

I quickly undid Aleks belt, yanking his pants down. He bit my lip, pulling it down. I pushed my tongue back into his mouth, tasting morning coffee breath. I went to work with his boxers, but not before Aleks tugged my shirt off. It felt like a million degrees hotter in this living room, but I never wanted to leave. I pulled his boxers away, tossing them behind me. They ended up on the lamp. I began to massage his member, causing him to moan loudly. I noticed the windows were wide open, but that didn't matter now. I couldn't ruin this moment. Aleks ripped both my lower articles of clothing off at the same time, waiting for me. 

I then realized something. I was still a virgin. No girl wanted to take it this far with me, hell, women rarely stayed with me after the first few dates! I bit my lip, nervous to continue. Aleks sat up a little. 

"James? Is something wrong?" He asked, moving his hands to my hips. "It's just... I've never done this before." I answered slowly, realizing my voice was low and husky. It almost sounded lustful. Aleks smiled, then pushed me off the couch. "Let's go upstairs." Was all he said, before taking my hand and leading me to my own room.

~~~

Aleks tried to push me off, but I was stronger. I thrust harder into him, hitting him in a sensitive spot.

"JAMES!" He screamed, clawing into my skin. It hurt terribly for both of us, but it was worth it to fill our lust. I felt myself coming to an end, and I gave Aleks one final shoved. He bit into my neck as I finished, and I felt him tense up. I collapsed next to him, sweat dropping from my temple. Aleks was incredibly pale, he almost looked clammy. But his eyes were filled with fire, of lust. He smirked at me. 

"Thought it was your first time?" He snickered, curling up next to my chest. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders, placing one behind me at the headboard in victory. 

"I'm a fast learner." I answered, and I heard him hum a response. We stayed in this calm clarity for only a few moments.

There was a knock on the door.