Never have I ever.

Dans POV [This chapter is short but the rest of this fic will have 1000 words at the least every chapter]
I sat with Carrie and her friends there were 5, it was lunch and we were all bored.
"Let's play Never Have I Ever!" Carrie said excited.
"Sureeeeee I'm down." I smiled at her and her friend Char winked at me. I love most of her friends, except Char. Char hits on me, she knows I'm gay, she hits my ass, and once she even tried kissing me. We all put up five fingers. We were about to begin until this stunning boy walked up and sat beside me.
"What's your name?" Carrie asked.
"Phil. Phil Lester. What's all of yours?" We went around the circles saying names until it was my turn.
"I'm Dan. Dan Howell." I felt like just kissing him right then and there. This boy was beautiful, he had blue eyes, an amazing build, he had hair as black as ink and his smile with to die for.
"Well Dan, I really want to get to know you." He winked at me and Char rolled her eyes at him.
"We were just about to play never have I ever, care to join?"
"I'd love too." He put up five fingers and he went first. "Never have I ever smoked weed." 3 girls put their fingers down. It was my turn.
"Never have I ever had a crush on anyone of the opposite sex." All the girls put their fingers down, I didn't, neither did Phil. He could just be opposed to all people though. It was Chars turn.
"Never have I ever gone all the way, or almost all the way." Phil put his finger down.
"Really? Your seventeen, really?" I asked, disappointment lurking in my voice.
"Hey she said almost." I sighed a breath of relief and he whispered in my ear, "Don't worry about it, bear. You'll be my first." I turned my head to him and he smiled biting his lip. I started blushing, he saw and smiled at me with sastifactipn like he won something. After our little moment that everyone witnessed it was Emily's turn.
"Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex." Char put her finger down, so did Phil and I. "I mean full on kiss, not just a peck." Char put her finger back up but Phil and I's stayed down.
"Good to know." Phil smiled. I smiled back and we kept playing the game until it was just Char, Phil and I.
"Never have I ever had a raging crush on Phil Lester." Char said smiling. I put down my index finger, flipped her off with my last finger. Phil looked at me and grinned,
"Looks like you're not the only one with a crush, Never have I ever had a raging crush on Dan Howell." He put his last finger down and I smirked. "Oops looks like I got myself out." Phil smirked. "Well this was fun, I hope to see you all again soon," he leaned in real close and whispered quite seductively, "also I put my number in your phone. You better call me." He walked away and I have to admit that I was 100% staring at his ass. Carrie clapped in front of my face,
"Oh shit sorry."
"Why would stare at his ass when you can grab mine?" Char said giggling slightly.
"Because his ass is better then yours." Carrie started laughing her ass off. All the other girls looked disgusted with me but I just smiled. "Anyway what?"
"I was going to ask if you have a crush on him but that's already painfully obvious."
"Is it?" I said, sarcasm fully exposed.
"Yes it is. And it's also clear that he is literally going to make you his bitch."
"And how do you figure that?" I said smiling.
"He's the kind of guy that will tease you until you're head over heels for him, you'll date for a few weeks, have sex and then the next day he's over you."
"I don't know Care. He seems different. Trust me I've been with those guys before but I never fell for their bullshit."
"He's in step one Dan, everyone will fall for his bullshit."
"Ok I'll bet you. After the sex if he doesn't leave me within 3 weeks you owe me 20£ or vice versa."
"You got yourself a deal Howell. And after I make my money I promise I'll be there to comfort you."
"You fucking better."
"Ok I'll admit his ass isn't that bad." Kaylie said smiling. I looked back at him and said to Kaylie smiling,
"Keep your eyes off him, he's mine."