Vegas and a Flat Line.

Phils POV
Vegas is incredible. The best part about Vegas you ask? Isn't the drinking, not the sex, it's seeing Dan smile. He's been smiling like crazy the entire trip, he keeps saying thank you and trying to make it up to me, but his smile it's more then enough. The whole plan was to take him to Vegas and have fun. After his dad's thing I made it as good as possible. Having the hotel Set up Champagne and Rose petals in our room. I went all out and still have money left. I have been saving since I was 8 years old and it was worth seeing Dan smile. I watched as Dan played poker with a bunch of other people. He's really good at it. I don't really know much about poker, other then you have some chips, you bet some chips, you win or lose some chips. I wasn't gambling tonight as I've won over 2000 dollars at this casino alone. I'd be arrested for cheating. I was kind of tipsy but I can still think and know what right from wrong is. Dan just won a butt load of chips.
"Is it over?"
"Yeah yeah. Philgon I just won 2000 bucks!"
"That's so amazing baby!" I kissed him and he cashed in his chips. We walked down the road when I spotted a bar full of collage kids. We walked in and got our drinks sitting in a circular shaped booth. We were just chatting away, I started telling him the story of when I was 10 and my family went on a vacation to Mexico, we were supposed to be riding the Dolphins but instead one attacked me. "-so that's when the dolphin flew himself at me and attacked me." Dan broke into fits of laughter and I admired the beautiful sound. He calmed down a bit and smiled at me.
"I feel like a white girl who sneaks of to Vegas and cheats on her boyfriend." He sipped his cocktail and laughed. The thought that he thinks he could even remotely come close to cheating on me,
"Ok ok, but you could never cheat on me. 1 we're attached at the hip, 2 you love me to much and 3 you feel guilty when you look at me in public in a sexualish way."
"Ok that's true. I love you so much pho,I can't thank you enough for bringing me here I love you."
"I love you so much Dan, and I'm happy you're happy."
"Shut up and kiss me already." He kissed me and I draped my hands along his neck. When things went from innocent to heated we went back to the hotel. We were in the elevator and there was another couple making out, a lesbian couple actually. They ripped apart when we walked in. We pressed our floor. I kissed him and didn't even care what they thought, they didn't care either. It stopped on their floor and they got out, one of them pushed the door back open and looked at us,
"You guys are cute together."
"Thanks." She walked back out and It got rough. I pushed him up against the Elevator sliding my hands wherever I wanted to. The elevator made the ding sound and we got out throwing open our room door and slamming it shut. We made it to the bed and I just admired Dan as i was on top of him, I ran my finger down his chest.
"Stop fucking teasing." He said between breaths.
"Oh really but I was having so much fun."
"Yes really." He pulled me down and kissed me. This boy will be the death of me.

-----Dans POV *Sunday*-----

The light pouring in from the pulled back curtains woke me. I also woke up alone. For a split second I thought Phil had left me. Then I got my head out of my ass and looked for a note. I didn't find one and made the assumption he had gone to the loo. I lied back down and stared at the ceiling. The door to the suite opened and slammed shut, I sat up and he walked into the room with coffee and breakfast,
"My hero. I love you."
"I know." He kissed me then handed me my breakfast and coffee. We were sharing a plate of pancakes and once we finished I put the plate on the table beside me. "So what's planned for the day baby?"
"Whatever you want to do love."
"It's your birthday weekend."
"I have no clue how to thank you so this is a start. We'll do whatever you want." He pulled out the black box that looked longer then when I first saw it.
"Well I've these Muse tickets for their show tonight. Wanna come?"
"Phil! Oh my god! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much! Thank you!" I was grinning idiotically and he was just staring at me,
"You know I love your smile?" I stared down blushing,
"Did you know you're the best guy to ever exist? Phil this is too much, first you bought the tickets which were first class, then the huge suite, and now these? This must've cost a fortune I'm so thankful. I love you so much, I've never been happier." I jumped on him and hugged him tightly "I love you."
"I love you too."