I think its the best for us

Phils POV
I paced around my room while Dan lied on my bed facing the ceiling humming 'There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey, you just haven't thought of it yet' by Panic! At the disco.
"You really want to do this."
"Yeah I think it would be the best for us."
"Well let's tell my parents together I'm sure they won't be to hurt." We walked into my mums room and she was doing her hair. She put down her straightener and smiled at us.
"Yes boys?"
"So mum Dan and I thought it would be better to tell you together were..." I couldn't even complete my sentence I didn't want to hurt her.
"Wondering If we could rent an apartment in London." Dan said squeezing my hand lightly.
"Oh um I see. Well I don't see why not. I know you've both probably got enough money to handle it. As long as you don't forget about me."
"I could never." I said hugging my mum.
"So you've already bought the place?"
"How did you know?"
"Your my son, I know that you bought just in case a parent said no so you could run off and be a rebel."
"Oh."
"She's not wrong." Dan said smiling at me. After two whole days of packing we started moving in, in only 5 days we were in our brand new apartment.

-----

I started unpacking the last box, it contained framed photos of Dan and I, the family, and of course friends. Dan was shopping for new clothes and everything he tried on he sent me a photo, including underwear. So I'll I've been doing is waiting for him to get home. I started getting back to photo hanging. I hung the first two photos when my laptop started belting a ringing sound at me. A Skype call from my mum. I set down the photo of Dan and I in Vegas on the desk and jumped onto our bed. I answered the phone call smiling at my entire family. Why the hell was all my family there?
"Oh hi! What an unexpected surprise!"
"Phil is your cousin Georges birthday today." My mother said to me.
"Oh I'm sorry I couldn't make it out. Happy birthday Georgie!" My little cousin jumped on my mums lap.
"Thank you Phil!" I then started chatting with my family they asked about school, grades, Hobbies, when the relationship status questioned popped up.
"Got a girlfriend then?" My grandma asked.
"No grandma. I have a boyfriend."
"Ooo how long have you two been together?"
"Almost two years actually."
"Wow."
"Yeah he's turning 18 soon."
"Planning on tying the knot?"
"Not just yet."
"Can I have a name?" I heard the door slam from our bedroom,
"Honey I'm home!" I heard feet walking down the Hall and I smiled,
"There he is now." He looked at me in the doorway, then ran over to me, swiped the laptop off my lap, and jumped on me. We were kissing when I remembered something horrible. My entire family could see us. I pushed Dans chest off of my own breaking our kiss.
"What?"
"D-Dan my family is on Skype."
"What?!" He rolled off me falling on the floor. I sat up grabbing my laptop and Putting Skype on mute giving an apologetic look to my mad, confused, and very awkward looking family. "Why do we always make the worst impression on family? Your dad caught us making out, my mum caught us about to have sex and your family sees me grinding up against their grandson, cousin, son, brother or nephew. So what do we do then? Pretend it never happened?"
"I don't even know. Acknowledge it and never speak about it again?"
"Good game plan." I kissed him lightly. "Also we need to continue this."
"Agreed." I kissed his cheek and Dan sat on the bed waiting for me to finish adjusting the laptop. I sat beside Dan and took it off mute. "So I'm Dan. Not the best impression but hi I'm Dan."
"Trust me sweetie we knew." I looked down blushing and grabbed Dans hand. "You two are cute together!" My aunt said smiling at us.
"Thanks auntie Clare."
"Your mother told us that you both loved each other very much."
"I hope so."
"You're very tall aren't you Dan? Taller then Phil?"
"No I'm a bit shorter then him."
"Well my wife used to be a bit taller then me," My uncle spoke smiling, "but when I had to stand on my toes and she had to lean down in order to kiss me it didn't feel  like I was less of a man it felt great. Do you get that same feeling?"
"Phil kissing me is the best feeling in the world I can promise you this."
"Can I ask a favour Dan?"
"Yeah course."
"Go to your front door and don't listen to a word I am about to say to Phil."
"Yes sir." He jumped off our bed but before he left he kissed me. I smiled as he walked out of the room closing the door behind me.
"Phil, listen carefully. On Dans 18th birthday propose!"
"Propose? I don't think he loves me that much. Especially to marry me. I'm not that great."
"You really are Philip. He clearly loves you, he's not in lust with you, he's in love with you. When's his birthday?"
"Saturday. His dream is to go to Japan but after all the money spent on the apartment and Vegas last year I just can't afford it. Surprisingly."
"Do you have enough for a gold ring?"
"Yeah, I'm also getting paid Friday so I have more then enough."
"Take him out to dinner and propose. He will say yes I promise. If he doesn't I will pay you a full trip to Japan and back worth of money. So you can go to Japan."
"Now im kinda sad he's gonna say yes." I laughed and so did my uncle.
"Ok let him back in." I walked over to the door and opened it wide.
"Bear!" I heard him run up the stairs and saw him coming down the hall. He kissed me when he saw me and we jumped back on my bed.

-----Dans POV-----

Phil is taking a train to his parents the day before my birthday. I wish he was here but there isn't a train for another week. We currently are kissing on the couch before he leaves. He has his bag on and his phone, wallet, keys. He was leaving for two weeks! Two weeks without Phil. Even though I would have loved to be alone, I'm still taking anti-depressants, which Phil just had refilled, so someone needs to make sure I take them. So we got an old friend of Phils, Tyler Oakley to stay with me. I met him a few times before and he already had a key. Phil backed away from our kiss and I pouted.
"Babe I'm gonna miss my train."
"Ugh."
"I'm sorry, I really am baby." He stood up helping me up with him. We walked to the door hand in hand. I leaned against the wall and pouted, he was actually leaving. "I love you." He kissed me and the door opened wide.
"Sup bitches!" Phil pulled away smiling at Tyler.
"I love you too." I said hugging Phil tightly.
"I'll call you when I get there ok? I love you." He kissed me lightly again.
"K I love you too." He walked out leaving Tyler and I. "How rude of me, hi Tyler."
"Hi beautiful person. Forget about him, you'll see him again in no time now let's party!" I laughed and led him to the guest room. He immediately pulled something out of his bag, seeing the bottle I found it was tequila.
"Wait." I sprinted to the kitchen and grabbed the shot glasses. We owned too many shot glasses. I walked back to the guest room.
"Saviour!" Tyler shouted we laughed and poured shots. We took four or five before we put down the glasses. I grabbed my phone and turned on music. Popular songs that I didn't mind. Tyler Taught me to whip and dab. We started gossiping after we got to tired from dancing.
"So when's the last time you got laid?" He said raising his eyebrows.
"This morning."
"Honey spillllll."
"It was even better then the Vegas sex."
"Wow I saw the video and damn. The "we're not having sex for two weeks" sex must be amazing."
"You've no idea."
"How are you even walking?"
"Trust me sweetie it's a challenge."
"That boy is quite the packer."
"Hands off."
"Trust me sweetie everyone knows he's yours. How was Vegas anyway never heard about it?"
"Fantastic! The best weekend of my life! Phil is the sweetest guy, I can't believe it's already been a year."
"Speaking of year your birthday is in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, Happy birthday!"
"Thanks Tyler."

-----Hours later-----

As night fell I got dressed in fancy clothes as Tyler booked dinner reservations. Kinda nervous without Phil being there, a little sketchy even but this is Tyler! He would never do anything. As time passed we were walking into the restaurant, as we were walking up the steps he asked me an amazing question.
"So, more about Phil?"
"He's perfect Tyler, Phil is absolutely perfect." He opened the door for me and I looked in front of me where my entire family, all my friends and Phil shouted
"SURPRISE!" I felt myself tearing up, I smiled brightly and Phil ran up pulling me into a kiss.
"Happy birthday." He whispered to me smiling I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. I turned toward all my friends and family smiling, Phils arm still wrapped around my waist.
"Thank you all so much!" My mother came up to me and kissed both my cheeks. She was crying.
"My baby is finally 18!" I moved away a bit from Phil to hold my mothers hands,
"You're really emotional about me turning 18." She hugged me and I hugged her tightly back.
"Turn around baby boy." I turned around to see my boyfriend on one knee. I covered my mouth with my hands, he's proposing, he's asking me to marry him! I'm about to marry my best friend.
"Dan I think you are the most perfect person. You always make me smile and laugh. I love the way you play with your wristbands when you're nervous, I love your hobbit hair, I love the way you bite your lip when you feel guilty, I love the way you twirl your hair when your sad, I love your perfect smile, i love your laugh, I love the way you play with my hair when I'm sad, I love the way you kiss me, I love your jokes, I love the way you make me feel, you're so funny, smart, and you're absolutely flawless in my eyes. I just love you and I don't want to lose you. So bevause i want to spend the rest of my life with you, Daniel James Howell will you do me the absolute honour of marrying me?"
"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god Phil!" He stood up and he lifted me up kissing me. Everyone clapped and We spun in circles when I pulled away for air. "Phil, I love you so much. We're getting married!"
"We're getting married." My family, my friends, Phils family, they were all cheering, the employees, the customers except the occasional glare. I kissed him again and he slid the ring on my finger. I'm marrying Phil Lester. I hugged him and when I opened my eyes, my head still leaning on his shoulder I saw the last person I would ever want to see. Calum.