Yeah sorry no

Dans POV Friday (this is the black butler theme song for season 1 because I'm a weeb(also a lot of POV switches))
Phil went to pick up our report cards. Actually he left like an hour and a half ago. I'll call him.
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
"Dan?"
"Phil where are you? Are you alright?"
"God Dan remember those guys that all hang out together Connor, Trevor, and Shane? They'r- OH PHIL! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT US?!" I heard some shuffling and protest, "Sorry sweetie, he's ours now!" I heard the end call sound and slammed my phone down. I pulled his hoodie over my shirtless body and jumped in my car. I zoomed down to the school, or as fast as I could. I finally pulled up to the school and ran in. I raced down the halls until I found Phil with a bunch of guys throwing themselves at him. I walked up beside him and pulled him away,
"Sorry, sorry no." We started walking away when one of them took Phils hand and pulled him back, kissing him. WHAT. WHAT THE FUCK. Phil reacted and pushed him off.
"Cmon the only reason you're with that idiot is because you stared in a porno together." Connor kissed his cheek and Trevor kissed his neck. I got really protective.
"ALRIGHT BITCHES LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY. HES MINE. M I N E. MINE. HIS FACE, MINE. HIS PERSONALITY, MINE. HIS ASS, MINE! NOW GET YOUR SKANK FINGERS OFF OF HIM, AND NEVER TRY SOMETHING SO RIDICULOUS EVER AGAIN!" They all looked very shocked and backed away from him. Even Phil looked shocked, then he handed me my report card and we walked back to my car avoiding curious teachers. He tried to kiss me when I rejected,
"You have just had 3 skanks kiss all over your neck and up. You need to shower."
"Mind helping me?"
"Oh let me check, yes I think I can squeeze you in."
"Well perfect." He looked very bothered by the fact that I wouldn't let him kiss me. He was tapping, whistling, humming, he even tried provoking me by poking my cheeks. We pulled up in my drive way. He jumped on me and was about to make contact with my lips when I pushed him away.
"Ah ah ah." He got off me and we walked up to the front door, Phil twiddling his thumbs. "Well let's go then." My siblings were most definitely home. We walked into Adrian's room. "Adri take Lexi to the park or something stay there for an hour." I said staring at Adrian, "Also if I catch you with your pot head friends I will kill you. Stay with Alexa at all times because I can trust that she won't smoke weed."
"I don't smoke pot Dan."
"Just a rumour."
"Fine we'll leave in 3 minutes." In the time we waited I had gotten almost fully undressed other then my boxers and Phil looked like he was dying, he was already in my shower, pouting. Finally I heard the front door close and hopped in. Phil pushed me against the bathroom tile and kissed me heavily, I finally gave in Giving Phil his every desire.

-----

I dried my hair with a towel and headed out to a shirtless Phil.
"Kiss me." I kissed him softly and we turned at the sound of the front door opening. Thank god. Adrian walked up to the open door.
"Hey guys were home. Also Alexa is sleep-" she came round the corner,
"No I'm not. You you guys you guys are so boring, Adrian and his friends gave me like this really weird stuff in a bong, also they gave me a lot of beer. I'm gonna go-" she fell forward , luckily I caught her before she got hurt.
"What did you give her!?"
"Exactly what she said."
"I swear Adrian. I'm calling mom."
"No no no please don't."
"Adrian we don't know what was in that stuff." I tossed my phone over to Phil and he dialled my mum.
"I don't even have dirt on you anymore."
"Julia? Hi... Ok so Adrian and Lexi went god knows where and Adrian's friend gave Lexi a lot of beer and weed... I understand you're very angry with him but my concern is that there was something else in there... Ok... Alright thanks." Phil hung up, "She said shes coming home right now. If it's really what she thinks they put in it, Alex will have to go to the hospital." I was still holding Alex rubbing the back of her head. My mother showed up with an ambulance Lexi got in and they drove away.

-----Phils POV-----

I was at a stupid party Carrie forced me to go too. Without Dan. He wasn't allowed to come with the state Lexis in, she's fine. I went over yesterday and visited her in the hospital when she was still in the hospital. Currently I'm sitting in a corner tapping my phone In-between my index finger and my thumb, I am also smashed. I got up to walk home when I saw a familiar face, they started walking toward me.
"Hi, Phil right?" He said loudly over the pounding music.
"Yeah, Calum correct?"
"Yeah yeah, what're you doing here?"
"I know the host, Carrie."
"Same! Don't you have a boyfriend? Where's he at?"
"Home, yeah I really miss him." He started coming closer to me and he pressed his lips against mine. I returned the favour, I wasnt thinking about him, I was thinking about Dan and how much I wanted this, how much I wanted Dan.

-----Dans POV-----

It was really Fucking late but I got 2 snapchats, one from Carrie and one from Char. I opened carries first. It was Phil, making out with Lexis nurse, you could tell in the picture he was kissing back. The caption read 'I'm sorry.' Even In pure shock I still opened the second which was Carrie screaming at them, "CALUM GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS HOUSE! RELATIONSHIP RUINER AND PHIL I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE FUCKING CHEATING! DAN LOVES YOU AND I GUESS THE RUMOURS ARE TRUE. GET THE HELL OUT YOU DIRTY SKANK!" I assume they left. I don't even know what to say. I hate him? That's not true. I forgive him? I haven't even gotten an apology. What if they went back to his house, or worse, Phils. With my hands shaking I picked up my phone, Char posted it on her story, who the hell cares anyway? I texted Carrie a plan, not all of it just as much as she NEEDED then at least I wouldn't die with a grudge. I was getting even.

-----

I woke up heartbroken, I wanted to throw myself off a bridge, not until I was even. I dressed and picked up Carrie she jumped in the passenger seat. I started driving again and she spoke a few seconds after we started driving.
"Hey Dan are you alright?"
"I've been better."
"I'm sorry fallen sugarplum." Wasn't really a term of endearment. When I was eight I stared in 'Sugarplums' the costume was so big that I fell off stage. Carrie was in the audience and while people were making sure I was okay she was laughing so hard she was crying.
"Thanks Car but I don't think anything can help." She looked rather dressed up. "Why are you dressed up then?"
"I have an interview soon."
"Oh cool, good luck." I pulled up to Phils. This was going to be hard I just hope Carrie gets it. "No matter what happens play along."
"Got it. Also my interview place is close by, don't worry about taking me home." We walked up the path to his front door. I knocked taking a deep breath, his mother answered.
"Hey sweetie and Carrie."
"Hey can Phil come down?"
"Sure here why don't you both just come in."
"Actually can he please just come down we need to go somewhere after this."
"Course." She walked over to the stairs and shouted up. "Phil Dans here!" She walked into the kitchen, Carrie hid behind one of the doors so it looked like just me. Phil came running down the stairs. He looked like he hadn't slept.
"Dan I have something to tell you." He was at the front door. I made my move. I grabbed carries arm and pulled her into a heated kiss. She reacted slightly at first but then kissed back with full force I moved away from her,
"You don't have to worry bout seeing me anymore and now we're even." Carrie and I started walking back down the path. We were both wiping out mouths,
"Let's never do that again."
"Agreed that was gross." Carrie punched my arm and I laughed slightly. I felt a weak grip hold my wrist back.
"Dan I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please Dan, I love you."
"You didn't when you were sucking face with Calum. Don't worry you'll never see me again." I wiped away a tear about to fall and he just held on tighter as I tried walking away.
"What do you mean?" He was wiping at tears that fell silently.
"Yeah Dan what do you mean?" Carrie said looking at me strangely. I walked close to Phil and smiled, I tapped his nose,
"My only reason to live was because of you," I gripped his chin "now there's nothing left to live for." I kissed carries head quick. "Love you Car." I walked back to my car and they both looked plain shocked. I drove away as fast as possible. My family was currently at the movies, so the house was all mine. I ran into my home, ran to my room and pulled on Phils hoodie. I shook the cursor for my laptop and stared at my suicide note. Finally. I walked into the bathroom and even through the stress, the tears, the weakness. The cap was easy to get off. So I took all of them, washing it down with vodka. I stared in the bathroom mirror, have you ever seen the light slowly fading from your eyes? I am. I felt life letting go and all my worries disappearing.