Hell

Dans POV
I woke up Tuesday morning with a hangover so bad I wanted to die and Phil holding me tightly, like he was afraid if he let go I would too. I heard a soft knock on my door then an entry,
"It's time to wake up." Alexa said shakily.
"Thanks Lexi." She closed the door behind her and Phil got up. He even had a tear stained face. I hugged him, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Phil. It's not fair that you have to do this."
"Shhh I'll always be there for you." He ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you, I love you." He kissed my head and I showered, we dressed, we ate, we left. He takes care of me, he helps me, he loves me. We started walking and surprisingly I was slightly smiling. Phil was making me smile even though you can tell how scared, sad, and nervous he was. We were holding our hands together tightly. I was very close to him and I didn't want to be anywhere I wanted to be in my bed with Phil. Where we would cuddle and share stories all night. "What are you thinking about?"
"My fantasy land."
"Hogwarts?"
"No, my bed with you, where we cuddle all day and night, and just share stories.
"So our Friday evenings?"
"Yeah."
"Well I'll have you know that's the same place I go." We walked up to the school.
"Ready?"
"No."
"Neither am I." We walked up to the doors and went inside going through the busy halls stuck together like glue. No one had said anything yet. We walked to our lockers, put our stuff in and We were leaned up against our lockers. We were just talking to each other waiting for the first bell. The main bullies I guess walked over to us.
"Well if isn't it the porn stars." Everyone went silent.
"Well why'd you watch? Unless you liked it of course." I said smirking, pulling Phil closer to me
"Um because everyone else was?"
"Clearly they knew what happened and could've told you. Didn't have to watch us have sex if you didn't want to."
"So clearly you did, and at least we had fun." Phil said backing me up,
"Heard your pops passed Howell. Die of disappointment?" I raised my fist to punch him and Phil grabbed my arm,
"Sweetie we don't want to get suspended again." Phil whispered to me,
"Planning your next move? Want the resurrecting wizard to fix your dead daddy." I wasn't even going to speak when Phil did for me,
"First asshat, his daddy is standing in front of you and secondly leave his father out of this." Everyone made that 'ooooo' sound and I smirked.
"Listen to him, get lost. Also there is no sequel to our 'little movie' so looks like you won't have much more material to work with in the shower." The bell rung at that exact moment and we walked down the hall to our first class.

-----

We looked for Bryce all day, found nothing. He was nowhere to be seen at school, people even started a rumour that he died. We were sitting in the cafeteria when 3 or 4 girls sat down in front of us,
"And you are?"
"If this is out of line tell us. Are either of you single? I mean now that we've seen we wanna see more." She winked at me,
"No we're both in Committed relationship. With each other."
"Oh sorry hot stuff." They all walked away,
"I swear that is the billionth time I've been hit on. And not just by you." Phil said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.
"Are you okay baby? Also it's because they just realized how perfect you are."
"Not true, and no, no I'm really not." I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he kissed my head.
"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry." I unwrapped myself and just left my head where it was. A group of guys came up to us, the same ones from earlier and sat on top of the table.
"Well if isn't it the porn stars? Kiss, give us a sneak peak of the sequel." Phil and I don't like being forced to do anything unless it's by each other so we both said it at the same time,
"No." I lifted my head off his shoulder,
"Ok listen, if you kiss we'll leave you alone. If not we'll punch your skulls in." The entire cafeteria went slimmer, seemed we'd been having that effect a lot lately. I kissed Phils cheek.
"Leave."
"I was thinking that everyone will watch while you kiss, on the mouth, with tongue."
"Asshole." Phil said under his breath. I grabbed his chin and pressed our lips together, just as promised with tongue. We separated and looked at the leader who's jeans looked to be tight fitting. "You're getting turned on from us kissing?"
"No!" He said crossing his legs,
"Oh well now it's obvious." I said smirking kissing Phil again. He walked out and as he left he shouted back at us,
"You'll pay for this!"

-----

I wanted us to go back to mine, to grieve. Phil told me that I would just be sadder because seeing my mum and siblings would make me crumble. He was right but I kept saying that I needed to check on my mum, he finally gave in. We walked in and jumped up to my room. I sat down on my bed and Phil sat beside me but reached over to my end table grabbing the empty wine bottle.
"Wanna talk?"
"Yeah, is there any left?"
"Sweetie why do you want it so bad?"
"Phil please. There's another bottle downstairs can you bring it up?"
"No, I'm sorry but no."
"Phil, please."
"Dan I know you're sad but do you know why we drink? We drink to have more fun then we're already having. Right now it will make you sadder. I can't let you do that." I stood and that's when I broke down.
"PHIL I CANT DO IT ANYMORE! THE ONLY REASON TO EXIST IS BECAUSE OF YOU AND AFTER ALL THE TROUBLE IVE CAUSED YOU PROBABLY HATE ME I JUST WANT TO DIE! MY FATHERS DEAD SO SOMEONE I LOOKED UP TO HAS DIED! I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THEN YOU! NO ONE WOULD CARE IF I DIED!" I crashed onto the floor, screaming. Tears were making puddles around me. Phil is trying to comfort me but I'm scared, I struggle. I stood up, ran into the bathroom, and looked for the sleeping pills. Found them with no help from Phil, my mother and siblings banging on the locked door. I couldn't get the stupid cap off. Phil kicked the door open,
"DAN NO!" He threw the bottle of pills at the wall and it burst open.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Phil pulled me away from the pills, hugged me, kept kissed my head and telling me he loved me. He lifted me on the gurney and I passed out with Phil and my mother running beside it.

-----Phils POV-----

"PHIL I CANT DO IT ANYMORE! THE ONLY REASON TO EXIST IS BECAUSE OF YOU AND AFTER ALL THE TROUBLE IVE CAUSED YOU PROBABLY HATE ME I JUST WANT TO DIE! MY FATHERS DEAD SO SOMEONE I LOOKED UP TO HAS DIED! I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THEN YOU! NO ONE WOULD CARE IF I DIED!" I would care. He fell and I tried to comfort him but he refused. He bolted up and I followed at his heels. I bashed on the door, and his mother came out of her room.
"Phil?"
"Dans I don't know! Call 911!" I finally kicked the door in. "DAN NO!" I threw the bottle of pills at the wall and it burst open. Pills falling everywhere
"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I was crying the hardest I think I ever have. The hospital arrived and I lifted him on the gurney running beside it while he fell into a deep sleep.