Leaving

Dans POV
After everyone left but Carrie and I it came the hard part. Saying goodbye to Phil. We walked to the front door and Phil and I had to part ways.
"I-I'm gonna miss you." I said leaning my forehead against his.
"I'm gonna miss you more." He said wrapping his hands around my waist.
"I'm gonna hurl. I'll be in the car." Carrie said leaving and leaving the door open. I kissed Phil softly and he whispered in my ear,
"I'm just three nights just one nip of my teeth on your neck will make you tremble with ecstasy. Just imagine my hands running all along your body, as you scream my name because that's the only word you know." He pulled away and kissed me again. "See you tomorrow. I love you." He walked back up the stairs leaving me dumbfounded on the foyer. Fucking fantastic . I thought walking back to Carries car. After I got in we rushed away back to her house, we weren't back until 11 so I went straight to the guest room. We have to wake up at 5am for our 7am flight to Greece. Fun. Although we are taking a party bus, mainly because we all have the same flight so we have to pick so many people up, which also means with have to leave at 5am so we have to be awake at 4am. Isn't that just fantastic?

-----

Carrie woke me up and we got ready. We are more like siblings then bests friends. We get changed back to back and did our hair together. As she does her makeup I check my outfit and our bags. It was 4:30 when we were finished because we rushed. We walked out to the party bus and Carrie gave me some much needed information.
"My boyfriend lives across town so I'm going to pick him up and we will meet you all at the airport."
"Ok be safe. Love you." I hugged her and she walked to her car. I walked on and said my hello to the bus driver. She was blonde and looked like she Really didn't give a shit about anything or anyone. I gave her the lists of addresses and took a seat in the back. First stop, mine and Phils apartment. I waited impatiently. This may sound pathetic, but I miss him. I really really do. I love him and I miss him. In just 2 days I'll be able to prove that to him. For the billionth time. I packed the book as a small wedding present. We finally arrived and when Phil entered he set down his bags and immediately hugged me. He lifted me up and spun me around. When our tight hug was over we kissed. And after the speech he gave me before I left, I was rather eager. He didn't reject the heat, he accepted it pushing me down onto the bus seat. He straddled my hips and I could already feel myself losing to his heavenly touch.
"I missed you." He said kissing my neck.
"I missed you too," I pushed Phils chest so we weren't kissing. "Phil we can't, we are picking up people and, our wedding night, if we restrain ourselves until then think of how heavenly one touch below the belt will be." He got off me but didn't restrain from cuddling me like a child. I don't mind. I enjoy the attention and love especially. We made our first stop at Pj and Chris's, Riko, Kira, a friend Felix and his girlfriend Marzia. Finally we stopped to pick up Phils sister who was at a pub in town. Crissy obviously. We made our way to the airport and met Carrie and the rest of the family. Everyone who was coming to the wedding was there. All mine and Phils family. His friends from his old school, including Tyler and his new boyfriend Connor. We actually invited Carries friends, except Char, who we were afraid was going to object to our marriage. Phil and I chatted with everyone in the security line up until we finally made it to the gate. Tyler sat beside me as Phil kissed my cheek and went to go see his parents who were slightly late.
"So have you done it yet?"
"Done what?" I asked dumbfounded.
"You know." I did know.
"Oh, no. We slept apart last night and we had guests over until I left."
"I was the only one apparently that heard you doing something to him in the next room."
"I don't give second rate BJs I promise."
"Third rate?"
"First. The best one at least according to Phil." 
"Now boarding first class." The women said interrupting us. We may sound horrible but Phil and I got first class. Because hell this our wedding weekend. Phils and I walked over and I blew a kiss at Tyler who rolled his eyes. We got on the plane and into the big comfy seats only to see all our guests walking past us to coach, except our grandparents, Phils grandparents. We bought them first class because they're old and deserve it. They shakily sat down and our flight was about to take off. They went through the boring safety instructions. After we finally took off I laid my head on Phils shoulder.
"Can I sleep on your shoulder?"
"Do you even have to ask?" He kissed my head. "You know I love that shirt." I looked down at my white button up with moths and smiled.
"You know I love you."
"In two days we will be married. I never thought I'd be married to my soulmate at only 20."
"I was hoping I'd meet you. God I love you."
"I love you too. Get some rest baby. I'll wake you up when we land."
"Can I have a fruity drink first?" I pouted and clung on his shoulder.
"Anything for you." He called for the stewardess and ordered us two Piña coladas. We held them and smiled.
"To us." I said.
"To us." He repeated, kissing me as our glasses made a 'clink' sound when they hit each other. He took a huge sip me while I downed it, I'm not wasting that pretty penny because I'm tired. He smiled at me a shook his head.
"I love you." I said leaning my head against his shoulder
"I love you too my drunk fiancé."
"Mmmm soon I'll be your drunk husband."
"That's true. And soon I'll be your responsible sober husband."
"Or will you be the responsible husband until we get to our room."
"Yeah sounds about right." I smiled and fell asleep on his shoulder clutching his hand. The last thing I heard was Phil whispering in my ear.
"I love you more then you could ever imagine Dan."

-----

He didn't wake me up when we arrived, he woke me up when we were descending. To look at the lights and to see all the huge building there.
"Such a beautiful descent huh?" I said, I was at the window seat so Phil had his head on my shoulder and his arm around my other one. I latched onto his arm and he kissed my cheek.
"Not as beautiful as you." I felt my heart melt.
"You're so sweet, there is no one as kind as you, as brave, as cute, as sexy, as perfect, as you."
"You win."
"I know." I kissed him and in that moment everything was right. There was nothing holding us back from being who we are. There was nothing that could tear down a perfectly amazing relationship. Ours. And I'll never give up what I have with Phil. Because he's my soulmate.