The best part of the wedding

Dans POV
I was pushed against our door and my suit was being unbuttoned. Both of us were drinking, not too much, so I'll remember this. I'll remember how I felt. I'll remember the sex.
"Oh god Dan you are so hot." He unbuttoned my suit jacket and tossed it on the ground.
"Bed? Couch? Ground? Door? Where do you wanna do it?"
"The door sounds hot." He smiled and roughly kissed me again. He unbuttoned my black shirt and also tossed that on the ground. I was shirtless and he backed away from me slowly, but pinned my hands above my head with one of his. He just admired my shirtless form and ran his hands along my body. I'm not skinny, I mean I'm not fat but I'm not very skinny. I don't have abs or muscles. But Phil, he makes me feel like he doesn't care, he just thinks that I'm the only beautiful thing he has ever seen. He stared at me and I struggled in his grip.
"Phil please let me touch you."
"Not yet."
"Phil!" I screamed because he started tracing my neck lightly with his fingers. My neck was my trigger spot.
"Dan you're so beautiful. And sexy. Dan why are you so perfect?"
"Phil stop fucking teasing me."
"I give you orders. You are about to be gagged if you keep demanding me. Apologize." He demanded. The gag hurts my teeth.
"I'm sorry. Daddy."
"You can touch me now." I ran my hands all along his body allowing myself to enjoy his body, allowing myself to enjoy him. This is my damn wedding night and I deserve to enjoy my husband, I deserved to love him. And I do. I fucking love him with my life.

-----

I woke up but I mean I was only asleep for a few hours. We had sex countless times. I tried rolling and wrapping my arm around Phil and I winced in pain.
"Fuck." I spat through my teeth.
"Baby?" He said after I gripped the sheets in pain not pleasure. "Are you alright?"
"No I'm not."
"Was I too rough?"
"Yeah."
"Good, thats what you get for ordering daddy around."
"Fuck you."
"I'm your husband you have to love me."
"Ugh I do. Get me some Advil." I say slapping his arm playfully.
"Hey Phil!" I shouted so he could hear me from our bathroom.
"Yeah!?" He sHouted back coming around the corner.
"I'm hearing things."
"Like what?"
"Like you're an asshole."

The End!

A/N --
It's been such a pleasure to wrote this and to make other people happy.

I love you guys and if you just can't get enough of me I've got other stories, anyway bye guys!