Unwanted visitors & wedding planning

Phils POV
Dan pulled back from the hug and turned me around. Act nice, I just got engaged I hope he's here to congratulate me. Calum smiled nicely at us. I smiled back and Dan did too. Even my boyfr- Fiancée smiled back at a man who I cheated on him with.
"The rumour that you were going to propose was going around so I thought I would congratulate you both. Congrats."
"Thank you." Dan said smiling.
"Also I'm really sorry to the both of you and I hope you're very happy together."
"Thank you." He walked out leaving us to a wonderful birthday dinner for my wonderful fiancée.

-----

The best kind of sex you ask? The "I can't believe we're getting married sex" I woke up the next morning in bed, naked, with Dan sleeping on my chest. I started playing with his hair In between my fingers. Dan already being in the crook of my neck he kissed my neck.
"Are you not soar?" I asked smiling at him.
"Very. Ice? Motrin?" I smiled at him and pulled on my pyjama pants.
"Of course my fiancée."
"Mmmm how I love the sound of that, Fiancée."
"So do I, fiancée." I left our room grabbed everything he asked for. I walked back to our room with my coffee and all dans stuff including a tea. I came in and he had pajama pants on. I handed him his tea, ice pack, a glass of water, and pills. His anti-depressants and Motrin. He pouted at me. "One more month baby. That's it. You will never have to touch another pill. Also Riko messaged me last night saying that she had fun at dinner and she wants to see us next weekend."
"Ok. Thank you baby for taking care of me. You're the best."
"I try. Mario Kart? Pancakes and call of duty?"
"Sounds like a day. Also Tyler is coming over on Friday and staying the night."
"Perfect, we can all go out to dinner, and we're meeting the wedding planner on Tuesday and seeing her again Wednesday. We will see Riko on Sunday and we Also still need to finish school so we're going to be taking all our courses online, we will still get our high school diploma, that's tomorrow."
"We have quite a busy week then."
"Well except Thursday."
"And on that note of a busy ass schedule let's play Mario kart?"
"How is that related?"
"I don't know." I leaned sat down beside him and kissed him. I pulled away but he still had his face cupped in his hands. "You know what?"
"What?"
"We're getting married."

-----

After a day of Mario kart and Tv we ended the day with sex and cuddling. I woke up the next morning with Dan pressed in the crook of my neck. His hand was resting of my bare chest and I saw his gold ring and started playing with it. He took his right hand and put it on my neck, he pulled himself up on my body and kissed me.
"Phil I love you."
"Surprise surprise. I love you too baby."
"Not as much as me."
"Dan, have you seen the engravings on your ring?"
"No I haven't. I've been to busy doing other things, like you for example." He looked at his ring and kissed me. "That's so sweet. I will love you forever and always too."
"I think we might be the nauseating couple on planet earth."
"Probably." He smiled at me and kissed me again. Instead of pulling away he started kissing my neck. This boy is driving me mad.

-----Dans POV-----

We are visiting our parents today, Thursday. We are spending the night then going back to London to see Tyler. I drove down the road while tapping on my steering wheel to the song on radio; casual affair. We pulled into Phils drive way and we unbuckled our seat belts. We didn't get out of the car. I grabbed his hand and made circles with my finger on the back of his hand.
"You're so perfect." I kissed his cheek and he smiled at the ground. "Do you want to come in or go to your parents?"
"I should come in for an hour or so, I'll text my mum."
"Yay." I released his hand and got out of the car. I slammed my car door shut and walked up beside him. And grabbed his hand. We weren't even up his walkway before his mum opened the door and hugged Phil. I smiled at them and she kissed his cheek. Then she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and when we were done hugging his dad hugged me. "Parents. Fiancée, we should go inside yeah?" We all weren't in and sat at the kitchen table.
"So have you started planning the wedding?" His mother said bringing us tea.
"Yeah we saw the wedding planner Tuesday and yesterday. We already have our place planned out. We have the venue planned too." I said smiling
"Ooooo where?"
"Greece." At that exact moment Crissy and Missy walked up behind us laughing. "Hey girls."
"Hi Dan. Hi Phil!" Phil stood up giving his younger and older sister hugs.
"Hi guys how you guys been."
"Wonderful." Missy said smiling.
"Self-loathing, sad, and aggressive. But overall really fucking fantastic."
"And why might that be?"
"My slutty younger brother is engaged before me has his own apartment before me but Jordan asked me to move in."
"Oh great." He didn't look very happy, I had met Jordan, kind of a douche bag.
"Anyway were having Dans siblings Come over right now actually, we might take them to a movie or something they want me to babysit because, and I quote 'Dans not coming home til late can you watch the kids please'"
"Phil we actually have to leave to. Meet us at Dans, his parents invited us all over for dinner at 6:30. Your cousin is coming." His mum said smiling.
"It's fine mum Dan and I are capable on our own, it will also be good to see them." He looked at me. "maybe we could go into the wilderness."
"Wilderness? If I recall there is only one forest. Not that big." I said laughing a bit.
"Size doesn't matter." I burst out laughing and so did Crissy. I don't know if Missy fully understood. Phil just put his palm on his face and shook his head. I fist bumped Crissy who was on the ground with tears in her eyes. I started breathing deeply to try and stop. Finally after helping Crissy up off the ground. We recovered and just smiled at an embarrassed Phil.
"At least I don't have to worry about it." I whispered while Crissy and Missy got the door and Phils parents were getting ready to leave. Phil bit his lip and turned to me. He kissed me lightly but you could tell he was holding back.
"So still wanna go into the wilderness?" He said still holding my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck,
"Yeah, we can play in the river."
"Perfect." He kissed me lightly again when I had four arms wrapped around me. I looked down at my siblings and laughed.
"Hey kids."
"I missed you." Lexi said hugging me tighter.
"Really?"
"I guess I missed you too." Adrian said letting Go and rubbing the back of his neck with his elbow up.
"Really?"
"Course!" They said that in unison, super creepy.
"I can't believe you're getting married! I expected one day you guys would break up and Dan would be so heart broken he would move back in. But you guys getting married? I would have never guessed."
"I promise, promise, that I will always Phil."
"Awe."