What the hell

(I'm watching brides maids while writing this and I found something really funny 'being a bottom is better because you have more room to go up.')
Dans POV
I was hanging out with Carrie and her friends, of course with Phil beside me making sure nothing happened. We were, well, we were too caught up in what our lips were doing to notice the principal standing behind us. He cleared his throat and we jumped,
"Young men we don't find it appropriate for the public displays of affection."
"Sorry sir." Phil said nervously,
"And it's gay too, disgusting." So everyone in the school is lgbtq positive, except the principal. Phil looked disgusted with him so he responded by grabbing me and making out with me. I couldn't resist him obviously. I started kissing him again. I wish I wasn't partly responsible. "MY OFFICE NOW!" He screamed at us and I stood up following him. Phil was behind me and he pinched my ass. I glared at him and he smiled winking at me. He slid his hand around my waist and everyone in the cafeteria was so quiet this entire time. We were about to leave the cafeteria and everyone cheered. Like we had done something great. We walked into the principals office Phils hand still around my waist protectively. We sat down in two seats side by side holding hands across.
"Let's make this simple, you're both suspended for a week."
"That's not fair! There are always straight couples making out!"
"Exactly, that's not wrong. Gay is wrong. Get our of my office fags and go home." I stood up and out of all pure burning rage punched the wall in his office. He started shouting after me but I ignored him, Phil knocked over a both chairs and we left. Phil ran up behind me and put his arm around my waist. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be in this mess. I rejected his hand, walked out into the parking lot, got into my car, and Phil got in the passenger side.
"This is so unfair! What the fuck!?" I exclaimed hitting the steering wheel,
"Babe it's okay. He's a fucking douche with nothing better to do then shout gay slurs." I didn't even say anything actually I didn't even talk to him the entire ride to my house,
"I know you can't go home so you can stay here until school would be over." I got out of my car, unlocked the door and Phil and I walked to my room. I just went on the computer and he watched me for a good 2 minutes. Until he turned my office chair toward himself kneel down and started talking to me,
"It's okay, it's not your fault, my fault either so why don't we have fun?" I couldn't take it anymore, I kissed him hard and we moved onto my bed, he was on top of me kissing down my neck and I couldn't decide wether I loved it or wanted him away from me.
"I hate you." I said through the kisses,
"You know that's not true." I pulled his hair in frustration and because of what was going on.
"I hate you." I said moving my hands down his body,
"Fuck you're hot."
"Dear god stop teasing." Phil half grinned and said something he knew I wanted to hear,
"Yes my lord."

-----

I pulled my shirt over my head and kissed Phil,
"Well, still hate me?" Phil said pulling on his jeans. Clearly smiling and looked like he loved me saying I hated him.
"I know it's not your fault and I'm sorry I said I hated you. I love you."
"Trust me I know. I love you too and I'm sorry about dragging you into the suspension. Also you screaming my name and that you hate/love me really turns me on."
"It's fine really baby. Also that's good to know." I kissed him again and we both smiled. "Well fuck what am I going to tell my parents?"
"Tell them we hugged and your principal then called us fags and suspended us."
"What if she calls?"
"Tell her you're not worried about it and that it won't fix anything."
"Good plan. Look at that my boyfriends a genius."
"Not the only thing I'm good for." He kissed me, we then went downstairs on the sofa and watched Aladdin. Which is actually probably my favourite Disney movie of all time because it includes jokes for kids and adults all of them being hilarious. My parents opened the door and yelled to see if I was home,
"Yep I'm here! Phil and I are in the living room." She came around the corner and smiled at us cuddling and watching the film. P
"How was school darlings?"
"Well um so Phil and I were hugging when the principal came over and called us fags, he then suspended us both for a week."
"That asshole. Do you want me to call?"
"No it won't change anything. Don't be too worried."
"Ok, you need anything?"
"Nope why? Are you and dad going out for dinner?"
"Actually we're staying at a friends tonight. You need to watch your siblings."
"No thanks."
"We'll pay you 50 pounds and just for the cherry on top, Phil can stay the week. In the guest room. If his parents are okay with it."
"Alright fine, but make it 50.50 because I'm like fifty cents (quint? I don't know) away from 100 dollars."
"Ok fifty fifty." She laughed and walked away. I turned to Phil with puppy dog eyes.
"You're asking me to sleep at your house, with you for a week, yes I'm staying." He kissed me and then pulled away and Grabbed his cell. "Mum? Yeah hey.... I know.... Jerk suspended us for being gay..... I know right..... Anyway Dans parents invited me to stay the week considering we both got suspended..... Alright yeah..... I'll be home in 10.... K bye."
"She won't let you stay?"
"Course she will she just wants me to grab my stuff."
"Bless." We grabbed our coats and shoes. "Mum I'll be back in 5! Going to go get Phils stuff!" We hopped in my car and we listened to twenty one pilots the entire way there. I cut my engine and Phil opened the door. "Want me to come in love?"
"Want to?"
"Sure." I hopped out and we walked into Phils home.
"Hey mum! Dad home?"
"No he went to the liquor store." She kissed my cheek and hugged me tight. "You must be Dan. Phil has been so happy with you, thank you for making my son happy. Also your sister wants to see you before you leave for Dans." She said the last part to Phil.
"My pleasure." I hugged her back and she walked into the kitchen.
"Um okay, Missy or Krissy?"
"Krissy." We walked into his older sisters room, Crissy was 20 and Missy was 16. After she made Phil help her pick out an outfit we walked up to Phils room and he packed enough clothes, his toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, etc. He packed it into one big duffle bag. Then he said goodbye to his mum, we got in my car and drove back to my house. On the car ride I turned off the disc and started taking glances at Phil,
"What do you want?" He giggled,
"Why was your mom so happy that I'm in your life now?"
"Maybe because she sees that I've never been happier." I moved my hand towards his and interlocked our fingers. My favourite part about Phil is that he knows how to get me going, make me smile, make me laugh, and calm me down. He was trying to get me to smile. "You know you're beautiful."
"Thank you baby. But you're much cuter." I rubbed my thumb on the back on his hand and focused on the road.
"Well beautiful, you're also smart, cute, nice, inspirational, your laugh makes me the happiest man alive, and your smile well it's the most beautiful thing ever, you're so fucking perfect Dan."
"Thank you baby, I love you but you're lying. I'm really not that great. Thank you baby doll I know you meant well."
"Dan I wish you looked at yourself the way I look at you. I wish you could see how beautiful you are, how perfect you are, I mean I'm the most lucky guy in the world."
"Phil you're so amazing, everything you do makes me laugh, smile, horny, I can't believe someone so perfect is mine. This week is going to be the best week of my life because it's gonna be spent with the most perfect guy. I love you so fucking much."
"So anything different you wanna try?" He raised an eyebrow and I laughed,
"Depends. What were you thinking?" He went on about a few things he wanted to try, I agreed with pretty much all of them. I said no to only one. One that even he was embarrassed to admit. We pulled into my driveway and I was smiling. I was about to release Phils hand when he held on tighter,
"I did it."
"What you goof?"
"I made you smile."
"You always make me smile idiot." I kissed him and we got out of the car and into the house.
"Welcome back boys." My mum came up and kissed my cheek, she hugged Phil and he hugged back nicely. She walked into the kitchen. "We are leaving in half hour but I made you boys and your siblings, my special meatloaf with corn and rice. Of course cherry chip cake for dessert."
"You spoil me mother." I kissed her cheek, she left with my father and I cut into the meatloaf, "children! Food!" My siblings came running down and Lexi smiled at Phil. Adrian stared at Phil confused. "Adrian, this is Phil. Phil this is Adrian." They shook hands when I pointed the knife at him, "say anything, make one damn joke Adrian, there will be consequences." He put his hands in surrender.
"So Phil," he's such a little asshole,
"Yeah?"
"You're the guy who's been screwing my brother while my parents are home?" Phil looked down blushing. What the fuck is he trying?
"Considering I'm technically your baby sitter. Go the fuck to your room."
"Um no thanks."
"Um yes you rude little tw-" Phil cut me off,
"It's fine. Dan really, yes I actually have and I know at least he's enjoying it." I feel like whenever someone questions or makes fun of our relationship, his first instinct is to make out with me. So he did that. He started kissing he heavily and I dropped the knife. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck, it's like he casts a fucking spell over me. After kissing for a good 30 seconds Adrian spoke up,
"Alright sluts I want meatloaf I understand you guys are in love and really like to screw each other." I kissed Phil again and we went up to my room
"After seeing them almost screw I just learned not to say anything." Is what we heard on our way upstairs. We both broke down laughing on the stairs I was bent over laughing and Phil had fallen. Lexi came around the corner to see two very sophisticated men trying to recover from laughing so hard. We kept walking upstairs but the rule was that if he was in my room, door had to be open. I was kissing him on my bed, slowly. When Adrian knocked on the already open door,
"Hey just wanted to let you guys know that they're two plates with tinfoil on them sitting on the counter. Just heat them up.
"Thanks Adrian." I went to kiss Phil again thinking Adrian had left. Phil put a hand on my chest and pointed at Adrian still in the doorway. "What?"
"Why'd you go for my brother, I mean what does he have that every guy doesn't apparently?"
"Your brother is fucking perfect. He's beautiful, nice, inspirational, your brother is pure bliss." I kissed him again and Adrian left closing the door behind him. It was just slow because my two younger siblings are home when I decided to be the worst fucking tease,
"You're really sexy you know?"
"Really am I?" He said starting to kiss down my neck,
"Wanna try one of those things?"
"Like what?" He said pressing his hands on my chest and moving them downward while leaving bruises on my neck,
"Daddy." I said he hovered above me,
"What?"
"Daddy."
"Fuck." He leaned down and kissed me again. He ripped off his shirt when I stopped him.
"Fuck, I want to keep going believe me but there are two other people here that are younger then us and I'd rather not be the reason they're going to therapy." Adrian knocked, although he didn't come in.
"Me and Alexa are going to leave because wouldn't want to be in the way." I held Phil above me until we heard the front door slam.

-----short Adrian's POV-----
"Daddy."
"Fuck." I wanted to puke it was so disgusting. I ran into lexis room,
"We're leaving."
"Where?" She asked putting on her coat, like she didn't even care she just wanted to leave,
"The park I guess." I said slamming my bedroom door. I walked up to dans bedroom door and I over heard something I actually kind of wanted to because I wanted to know that he wasn't being selfish,
"Fuck, I want to keep going believe me but there are two other people here that are younger then us and I'd rather not be the reason they're going to therapy." I knocked on his door in disgust,
"Me and Alexa are going to leave because wouldn't want to be in the way." I put on my shoes and we left. I was halfway to the park when I had the sudden realization that I forgot my phone. I had Alexa walk the rest of the way and I would meet her there. I ran back and entered and the first thing I heard was my brother screaming from his room.
"Phil!" I puked in my mouth and then I heard it again and puked at front of the door. My brother came out with a towel around his waist and messy as fuck hair. Seeing him I threw up again. Phil came out in pajama bottoms and they both looked speechless. Dan and Phil were frantically trying to Find something to say when Alexa came in looking worried, shit I was supposed to meet her.
"Adrian! What happened are you okay?" Lexi yelled. Dan and Phil looked at each other in the 'what the holy fuck are we supposed to do.'
"It was, it was our fault I'm so sorry."
"God damnit. Dan this has gotten way out of hand!"
"So Dylan's siblings catching you? Wasn't bad?"
"Screw yourself."
"Yeah Dylan's mom called by the way apologized for you actually getting thrown up on."
"Fuck you. Go put on some pants dipshit." No one even seemed to care about me dry heaving trying to throw up anything I have left.

-----Phils POV-----
I walked out into the hall and looked down at the floor where Adrian was throwing up chunks. Fuck, how are we gonna dig ourselves out of this one? 'Sorry Adrian for your brothers loud screaming.' Like what am I supposed to do? I feel horrible. I looked at Dan and he just shrugged but he looked really worried. I was thinking of anything to say, I was speechless.
"I've got dirt on both of them, we'll be ok I guess."
"What kind?" He pulled a straight porn magazine out of his room. I raised an eyebrow
"Found this in Adrian's room and Dylan's mom called told me she was sorry that Alexa got puked on."
"Oh great, I thought this," I took the magazine from his hand, "was yours and almost punched you."
"Ok you're in my room too often I don't think I could get away with that. It's gross anyway." Alex walked in behind Adrian and showed him the concern we should've been. Dan and Alexa started arguing while I just put my arm on his back in a supporting way.
"Fuck you. Go out on some pants dipshit."
"Can someone get me some water?" Adrian had such a raspy voice now. I slid down the banister and walked into the kitchen while Alex cleaned the vomit at the door. I grabbed the biggest cup in the cupboard I could find, filled it up almost to the very top and brought it out to Adrian. He was leaned against the door,
"Here you go Adrian, you should get some rest, I'll bring you an ice pack and some Tylenol. Just go wait in your room I'll be up in a minute." He nodded and Dan came out of his room in his pajamas. He threw me a Gengar shirt and I pulled in over my head. "Babe? I'll get Adrian some Tylenol can you get him ice?"
"Yep." He ran quickly down the stairs and I ran up to my room in my bag. I had Tylenol extra strength in there. I pulled out two, one for now and another for when he wakes up. I knocked on Adrian's door.
"Come in." I walked in and handed him the Tylenol.
"Your brother's is bringing up the ice." He walked in behind me, "speak of the devil." He handed Adrian the ice and we both stood at his bed,
"We're really sorry." We said it at the same time and it made me smile.
"Its um, it's fine. You've probably got some bad dirt on me so you drop my dirt, I'll drop this."
"Deal." Dan walked into his room and back out again. Dan threw the magazine at him, "Not my type honestly." I slid a hand around his waist and smiled. We turned to leave why Adrian spoke up,
"Thanks guys. Can I ask a question?" We turned around and smiled at him.
"Shoot." Dan said smiling,
"How did you know you were in love."
"Well when I see Phil he's the only thing that matters to me, I think he's perfect in every single way he could be perfect in, when I see him he's not another ordinary person he's the light of my life. He's like an angel to me. I love him."
"Awww baby." I kissed him lightly and Adrian actually looked happy.
"What're you smiling bout kiddo?" Dan said,
"I don't know you guys are just really cute together."
"We are aren't we?" Dan said looking at me. I kissed his cheek,
"Yeah I think we are." The sun was starting to set and Dan came up with a great but sad idea,
"We should go watch the stars in the park."
"We're watching your siblings remember, one of them being sick?" I said slightly upset. Dan had that the puppy dog look, "tomorrow I promise." He grinned brightly.
"Well sluts I need to sleep, night guys."
"Night Adri." Dan said as we left turning off his light on the way out.
A/N
Holy hell this is a long chapter 3244 words so I hope you like it.