But im impure

Phils POV
He keeps repeating that he's unclean, impure. How could I let that happen? I'm the worst person on planet earth. He's crying. He's clutched onto me crying. "Phil I'm ready to wake up."
"I'm sorry this isn't a nightmare."
"Yes it is."
"Yeah it is."
~~~
I woke up and looked down at Dan who was his scratching head, into his head. His head was bleeding. I immediately shook him awake.
"Dan?" He blinked then pulled his hands away from his skull and stared at them pissed off.
"Fuck I'm covered in blood. I had a nightmare again Phil."
"Wait. What are all the colours in the rainbow?"
"Red orange Yellow blue green purple."
"Dan, you're sane."
"I'm sane. I'm not being crazy I know what's going on and I also know that my head hurts and I want to wash this blood off me." Dans only getting better. Genevieve was flirting but didn't rape him. I kissed his head getting blood on my lips and went to the washroom. I turned on the faucet and put the plug in. I put some bubble bath in it and turned when Dan came in behind me and looked in the mirror.
"Holy Shit. I look disgusting."
"Even covered in blood you still look fucking hot to me."
"Watch your mouth."
"Bite me."
"My pleasure." I kissed him and he bit my bottom lip.
"You're the best." He said wrapping his arms around my neck and resting his head in the crook of my neck. "Phil, I love you."
"I love you too." We stood like that, him soaking my shirt in blood and tears until the bath was finished.  I released him and turned off the tap then Dan removed his blood soaked shirt.
"Another shirt ruined." He said throwing his plain white shirt, now soaked in blood, into the bin.
"Good thing it wasn't a nice one."
"Really." He took off the rest of his clothes and got into the bath. He dunked his under. The water immediately went red. Bright red. I knew I was about to cry so I turned away from Dan.
"Please don't cry."
"I'm not. Don't worry."
"I'm worried."
"Please don't be."
"Phil, I'm sorry I put you through this. You could have someone who didn't have to put you thorough this."
"Dan, if I had someone else they would cheat on me, they would dump me and they wouldn't be the one. You're the one no matter what we get put through we do it together because we love each other. Because I fucking love you. And let's not forget how great you are at blo-"
"I get it, you love me. I love you too." He stood up and I tossed him the towel. He wrapped it around his waist and looked at himself in the mirror. He shook out his hair and I came up from behind him and wrapped my arms around his hips. I kissed his neck and he laughed.
"My skull was just bleeding and we had sex last night!"
"How do you know I was looking for sex?"
"Because I can something hard against my ass."
"Um..... That's my phone you dirty minded skank. Maybe all you think about is sex?"
"All I think about? All I think about is you."
"And now it's not my phone." He threw his head back and laughed.
"You're the worst."
"You're the hottest." He giggled again.
"I love you."
"Now it's definitely not my phone." I said smiling.
"Skank."
"Slut."
"Shut up and kiss me already." He turned towards me and pressed his lips against my own. "It's not fair that I'm the only one with only one article of clothing on." He said smiling at me and tugged at the hem of my shirt
"Looks like we'll just have to change that."

-----

In my dream she was a lot stronger. Genevieve came over today and when Dan saw her he flinched and walked to the living room without saying hello.
"Sorry about him."
"No it's it's fine."
"He had a nightmare last night he's been really skittish today." I walked to the living room with her treading behind looking down at her phone today she was wearing black jean booty shorts and a light blue crop top.
"Wear more clothes." I said smiling at her, turning my head around my shoulder.
"Maybe." I walked into the living room. Dan was lying on the couch staring at the ceiling. "Hi Dan." Genevieve said smiling at him and stuffing her phone in her back pocket.
"Hey."
"Baby? What are all the colours in the rainbow?"
"Red orange yellow green blue purple."
"Ok thank god."
"Phil can I be honest with you right now?"
"Yeah what's up?"
"After we had sex this morning I think I had 1 too many beers so I think I'm kinda drunk."
"Dan!"
"I'll have a beer and pretend I didn't hear that." Genevieve said giggling lightly.
"You got it." I left Genevieve and Dan to get Genevieve a beer. I opened the fridge door and a wave of cold hit me like a slap in the face. I grabbed a beer out of the ice box and shut the door. I began walking to the living room from the kitchen which is just around the corner when heard Genevieve scream. I walked in and Dan was on top of her. She was laughing hysterically and she pushed Dan off of her and onto the floor. He lied on the floor and Genevieve went to jump on top of him but knowing the recklessness of Genevieve, the clumsiness of Dan and he was drunk something was going to get smashed. She was in the air went I caught her before she landed on him.
"Phil! Stop it!" She laughed as I threw her on the couch and started tickling her while Dan was laughing on the floor. Everything seemed right until Dan was rushed into emergency. He blacked out again. He was talking crazy again. He hasn't been the same since then, it's been a week since Dan spoke something of any intelligence. The doctors say he might never come back. That they might have to send him to a mental asylum or worse, they even said he might die. Dan Howell, my fiancée might die before we can ever get married.