Calling you out

Dans POV
Our anniversary. That's today. Two years. But we are finished school now so bless us. Phils due to start college soon but sadly I'm actually still 'unfit' to begin college. But yes I am taking Phil to the first eatery we went too, the one by the lake that has the beautiful sunset. Then we are going to go home and yeah well you know. I got dressed up in one of my favourite suits, not the one I'm wearing anywhere near the wedding just the same one I wore on our first date. I opened the bedroom door and there stood Phil. In the first suit I saw him in. I gave him the biggest grin. And it wasn't a fake. Phil looked magnificent.
"Wow. You look amazing."
"Have you looked in the mirror lately you're stunning babe." He wrapped his arms around my neck and I pulled him against me by his waist. He leaned in a kissed me softly.

-----

We walked in through the apartment door panting between kisses. We quickly made our way upstairs Phil leading me up by dragging me by my hand. Our living room door was closed but when we passed it we heard the shouting of teenage boys and our tv on blast. Both Phil and I stopped kissing but then realized we probably just left the TV on YouTube. Phil and I started again and he opened the door we continued making out until we heard the many 'Ewws' from about 8 different voices. We both pulled apart and looked into our living room. Pop cans, red solo cups littered the floor, on the couch was Adrian and his friends sitting on our couches, the floor, and our arm chairs. "Get a room!" Adrian shouted eyes glued to the TV.
"Well this is our apartment!" I shouted back. "Does mom know about this?"
"Yep and she told me if I come home earlier then Sunday night you have to buy my next video game. How convenient that it's Friday."
"Neither of you thought to inform Phil and I? Or let me know that 8 of your friends were going to be here?"
"I thought mom would tell you." He said pushing some buttons rapidly on his controller. "Also we have two girls coming to. Ones 15 and ones 23."
"Ugh. Turn down the fucking television we're going to get a noise complaint." I snatched the remote and turned it from 50 to 19. It was much quieter but still pretty loud. I set the remote down on top of the table then Phil and I walked out into the hallway. "Well what are we going to do? It's my little brother and his friends we can't do it here."
"We could get a hotel?"
"This close to the wedding? Unless it's a motel we can't afford it."
"Well we can afford a like motel 6 probably."
"Ok. Well should we even leave them?"
"Dan we had a 4 hour long date."
"Alright well let's get out of here." I walked back into the living room and stared at the misfits. "Adrian because you have ruined Phil and I's plans for our anniversary we are getting a hotel. So are you and your friends good for the night?"
"Yeah we're fine. Bye Dan see you limping tomorrow." They all erupted in laughing and he fist bumped the guy Beside him. Phil came in and looked at them.
"Also don't take advantage of those girls coming over ok?"
"Go it. Also did you replace my dad because I hear Dan calling you daddy all the time." They all started laughing hysterically again and we both just rolled our eyes. Phil was standing in the doorway so I grabbed his waist and gently pulled him against me.
"Did you pack the bags?" I asked in my cute ish voice that I know Phil finds adorable.
"Yeah. I kinda wanted to see who these girls are though."
"why?"
"Because they are the same age as both of my sisters."
"Oh. Well no one here is old enough for Crissy.  Actually there are 2 20 year olds in this room but no Phil your sisters aren't coming."
"Oh. Well." He replied.
"Adri says it's not them. Also I want to go! Please?" We were still in front of Adrian's friends. When one of them opened their mouth.
"Hey Dan why don't you save the begging for the bedroom. We all know you hate being teased." Everyone laughed except Adrian. Phil and I looked horrified. We both tried our hardest to protect that from our families.
"Dan what're they talking bout?"
"Uh nothing Adrian."
"But Phil we do know how much fun it is." They all laughed again and Adrian just looked more confused and angry.
"Dan?"
"Nothing. We have to go bye." And that's when Phil and I ran to escape my brother and his friends. We didn't speak until we got into the car and I started driving to the motel. "We are so screwed!" I shouted.
"Just forget about that right now ok? We'll deal with it in the morning. Right now I don't care about that I care about you. How hot you looked when they embarrassed you. God you're sexy." Luckily this motel was really close. We pulled in the drive and jogged our way through the doors. We went as quickly as we could at the front desk. After five antagonizing minutes the man finally gave us our key card. We said our thank yous and jogged to the elevator the moment we were in was the moment we started. I forcefully started kissing his neck and the elevator started moving upward. It pulled to a stop and we ran out in the direction of our room. I quickly put the key card in and held open the door for Phil who threw our bag in the closet. I then closed the door and lifted Phil up. He wrapped his arms around neck and his Legs around my waist. I threw him on the bed and sat down on his hips. We both removed almost every article of clothing.
"Dear god Dan I love you so much." He said as I repositioned myself on his lap. I sucked on his neck and he moaned. Really. Fucking. Loudly. Loud enough for the person above us to stomp.