Kiss me.

Dans POV

I stood there looking at Phil with tears in my eyes. Even though I heard the guy speaking, I couldn't hear him over the beauty of Phil. I couldn't hear him over the kindness in Phils heart. Over the pain that is home because we stuck together through it.

"Daniel James Howell, do you take Philip Micheal Lester to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, through sickness and health, for richer or poor, til death do you part?"

"I do." I slipped the ring on Phils left ring finger.

"Philip Michael Lester, do you take Daniel James Howell to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, through sickness and health, for richer or poor, til death do you part?"

"I do." He slipped the ring on my finger.

"Now the grooms will say their vows."

"Phil the day I met you I thought you were cocky and cute. That's why I'm vowing to always love you, to love every single feature about you even when I'm angry. I vow to be your shoulder to cry on. I vow to watch movies with you and say that I like them even if I don't, as long as you smile. Finally I vow to be someone you can depend on, and I may change later but my love for you will never change."

"Dan, I vow to take your hands and kiss them every time we go out on a small date, I vow to love you even after I perish, I vow to make you chicken soup, with out noodles because you say they look gross and noodles don't belong in soup. I vow to make you smile and I vow to treat you the way you deserve to be treated, like a god."

"Phil you may now kiss the groom." He kissed me and it was amazing. It was passion, it was love. I loved him. The room was swirling around in it. Everyone had a single tear in their eye at least. I loved Philip Michael Lester. And everyone knew.

-----

I heard the soft melody playing but I was more focused on the beautiful man in front of me.

"I love you Dan." I heard Phil say and I hummed in agreement. I rest my head in the crook of his neck.

I'll be happy and no one can take that away from me. From us.

I feel happiness cascading over us and felt as if we were glowing bright.

Everyone's eyes were on us and we kissed softly.