Chapter 1

Hey there. My name cannot be mentioned, or else it will lead to my downfall. So, to solve that, I go by a pseudonym, or a false name, Cassandra. I work for Will Cipher, the twin brother of Bill Cipher. My master is blue, both literally and emotionally (don't ask). He has two more brothers, one a star, and the other a square, but more on that next time.

Will Cipher is evil, cowardly and a huge hell of a cry baby. Bill, on the other hand, is evil, brave, cold, and heartless. You can only get chosen once. I wanted to be chosen by Bill, but Will chose me first. Now, I have to deal with HIS problems.

Long story short, he wants to merge his soul with Bill so that he would be stronger AND braver. Bill hates the idea, but will loves it. There's a certain spell, but it can only be performed with three journals. I have the two, now I need the last one.

I also have a blue amulet, enabling me to cast stronger spells. Without it, I can only cast strong spells. Unluckily for me, I've always preferred the "-er" side. Go figure. Anyway, I located some strong magic somewhere in Roseville, Oregon, a neighboring town to Gravity Falls, Oregon. I had some business to do in Gravity Falls, but I decided to go head to Roseville first.

I have another problem, by the way. And I'm not surprised. Bill Cipher will try very hard now to stop me from getting the last journal. Well, what can I say?

LET HIM TRY.

Also, thanks to anyone who made the amazing picture above (I wish I had that much talent)! If you, for some reason, had wattpad and is reading this story right now, omfg I am SO honored. It doesn't matter if you're a celebrity or not! ;)