(24) A TITLE OF A CHAPTER THAT I'M TOO LAZY TO NAME

"W-wait, WHAT??!" Dipper shrieked,"y-you can't do this! We only wanted a stupid journal—"
"The journal isn't stupid, Dipper," Ford mumbled.
"—and you're making us die for it!! Why can't you just give it to us! It would make things so much easier."
"Easier is a word I don't get along with," Cass announced,"and besides, it would shake the foundations of peace and harmony. I don't do well with chaos."
"Look who's talking," Kiera muttered.
Cass shot Kiera a death-glare, and resumed talking."Anyway, the monster will be here any time soon, so I suggest you start grabbing your weapons."
"I'm not gonna do it," Mabel said.

Cass lunged at Mabel, digging her fingernails into Mabel's skin.

Mabel winced."What are you-o-ow—"
"You will do as I say, or you will receive a punishment much, much worse than death," Cass growled, and marched angrily towards her seat.

And as a traditional gladiator-like fight, there was a king.

And when there is a king, the crowd goes wild.

•••

Minutes later, the king arrived. He was a bulky-figured man, with broad shoulders and a potbelly, a dragonskin cape dangling off one shoulder. He had a goblet of wine in one hand, and a huge platter of I-don't-wanna-know in the other.

He waddled onto his throne, muttering something about shopping for turkeys on Earth.

You're probably wonderig, What's a human like him doing in a dimension like this?

He's not a human, OHHHHHH NO.

He's a highly-ranked Xandarian. And for some of you who've already read another story of mine, you surely know what Xandaria is known for.

But for those of you who have no darn clue, Xandaria is the land of the man-eaters.