(16) An Awesome Chapter Name!!!

DEDICATION CHAMBER
Okay, so I've been noticing a terrible lot of Gravity Falls fans who've been working awfully hard or working together on books. And here, I might mention a few. If you actually weren't mentioned here, please notify me in the comments section so I can check out your Gravity Falls stories, okay? I'm happy to help :)

DantesMarks
TheJournalsAuthor
Alana_Cipher329
gravity-deciphered
thefabulousbri
-KiraTheDreamDemon-
Gravity_Falls_Fan8

..and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart,
Iris. Yes, the part of the eye, so shut up and deal with it. But seriously though, thank you.

"Mabel? Mabel, wake up!" Dipper said, shaking Mabel awake, who was peacefully snoring on the floor.
"Don't worry, she'll wake up soon," Cass assured him.
"How are you so sure? You don't control sleep!" Dipper said, realizing that both Cass's eyeballs were glowing bright yellow."Oh no. She's invading Mabel's dreams! Grunkle Ford, stop her!!"
Ford reached to touch Cass's shoulder, only to be stopped by Kiera."DON'T stop her!!" She screamed,"It will only make things worse. For you, and for Mabel."
"Is-Is she your sister? Do you have weird powers, too?" Dipper asked suspiciously.
"Wait, WHAT??!" Kiera said,"I am NOT related to-to monsters like HER!! She-she's not--I-I'm not--"
"We get it," Ford said,"Now.. Have you been hearing news about.. strange names lately?

Kiera scratched her neck sheepishly."Well, yeah.. Bill Cipher."
"Oh, god.." Dipper said, backing away towards Mabel, who woke up with a jolt.
"D-dipper?" She said,"Wha-what are you--"
"Let's get out of here, Mabel, these people are monsters," Dipper said, glaring daggers at Kiera and at Cass, who's eyeballs stopped glowing.
"I am NOT!" Cass growled, then the fire in her eyes subsided, and a small smile tugged at her lips."How about.. a deal?"
"See??" Dipper said, waving his arms at Cass for Ford and Mabel to see,"She CAN'T be trusted! She even makes deals like her father! Complete with-with the margarita and blue flames handshake and all!"
"First of all, Bill Cipher is NOT my father. Will Cipher is. My hand's not getting any younger here, Pine Tree, do you want a deal or not?"
"I-I.." Ford stuttered.
"Don't do it, Grunkle Ford!!" Dipper pleaded.
"Listen, Dipper, my journal is missing. My blood, sweat, tears, and Hide-Behind leather was put into that book. I-I can't just throw all of that away just because of some kid!" Ford said.
"Oh, Glasses, that's not just 'some kid' we're talking about here. We're talking about the son of the Ciphers. He's powerful. Cunning. Stealthy. Evil."
"You sound like you like him," Dipper said, raising his eyebrow.

"I do NOT!" Cass retorted, her cheeks flushing bright red, "I-i don't fall for creepy quiet guys who make deals for a living!"
"You just did, sistah!" Mabel teased, jumping in,"Welcome to Mabel's Guide to Love! Complete with beauty spa!"
"B-beauty spa? What's a beauty spa?" Cass asked, curious by the word that played with her tongue.
"You have so much to learn, my love apprentice," Mabel said proudly, shaking her head,"so much to learn..."

"Ahem," Cass cleared her throat,"Maybe we could do that later. So, uh, Glasses, the deal?"
Her hand became engulfed in flames yet again.
"What's the deal?" Ford muttered, ashamed by what he was about to do.
"We help each other get the journal," Cass started,"And all I need in return is a doll. Fairly a small price to pay. So do we have a deal or not?"
"W-what doll?" Ford stuttered.
"Oh, come on, Stanley; Don't you think I know about those little tiny dolls you've been keeping? I only need one." Cass said proudly.

"Don't make the deal Great Uncle Ford!" Dipper cried, then faced Cass,"following your father's footsteps, huh? But this time, you don't need a puppet, you need a doll! Grunkle Ford, this is far from fair, in fact--"
"BILL CIPHER IS NOT MY FATHER!" Cass growled.

The lights in the room flickered a dangerous shade of red. Dipper's hat fluttered away."W-what.."
"I don't know WHAT that dim-witted triangle did to you, but I know that I don't make deals like HE does. Do we have a deal??"
This time, her hand was engulfed in red flames.

"Y-yes.." Ford muttered, reaching for her hand and shaking it."Yes, we do."
The lights flickered back to yellow, and the temperature shot back up to normal.
"Perfect!" Cass said, grinning rather devilishly,

"Let's go find that book."