(21) Llamas and Flying Unicorn Heads!!!

The darkness. The eternal pit of damnation. The screams. Destruction.

"U-ugh.." Dipper groaned (Hey, you perv!! I know you thought of something else,don't you dare lie! ;) LOL )."Where are we?"
He woke up on a rocky floor, and the sky was turning a deadly shade of red. Debris, broken buildings, cracked picture frames and other sources of memories were floating around. An unfamiliar puddle of maroon liquid was down on the ground, and the air smelled like burning paint.

He soon realized that the small puddle of blood belonged to his own hands.
"Agh!" He screamed, jumping back, rubbing his hands rapidly on his shorts and vest, making them ache.
"Dipper..?" Mabel called, now that she was fully conscious.
"MABEL!" Dipper screamed, turning to run towards her.
"STOP!" A voice screamed, making Dipper freeze in his tracks. Kiera was awake. "Look ahead, Dipper."
Dipper looked, and if we would have taken three more steps forward, he would fall into the abyss.
Dipper---

Woah, woah, woah. Wait just a minute. I'll make this chapter a little bit more interactive. I'm gonna give you some options, and you're gonna vote in the comments telling me what to do next. Option with the most votes will be used in the story!!! BYE LOVE YA!! ♥️♥️♥️

---gulped. "I, uh.."
"Dipper, it's fine." Ford said, he was on the other side of the abyss, too."Don't panic. We'll get out of..wherever we are."
"Besides," Mabel started,"I--"
A look of fear formed on her face. Dipper tried to look at what she was looking, and he saw it.

"Whoops." Kiera muttered, grabbing a piece of debris."I've seen too much weird things to even find this weird. People, it's about to get really exciting."

•~•What happened next? You tell me. 😝😝😝•~•

OPTIONS:

[_] (Full of cliffhangers, exciting, gripping, challenging, and a full showcase of each character's moral and physical abilities. Also fun.)"Welcome to Xandaria's battlefield." Cass said, floating above them in a maroon aura. Clearly, she was angry, and if they did something she didn't like, they would be fried before they could even say a word.
"Bill Cipher's son will definitely go to Mindscape and return the journal to Bill. Unfortunately, all portals going there are temporarily closed 'til the end of the Cipher Eclipse. However.." Cass said, with a smug smile on her face,"they forgot to close other ways in."
"A-and the way in is..?" Kiera said.
"You fight here in the battlefield." Cass said."If you win, you'll win a one-way trip to any place. The place for us will be Mindscape. You understand?"
"No, I very much do NOT understand!" Dipper complained."You can't just ABDUCT people to places where they'll be most likely to get KILLED!"

"Listen, I didn't want to do this, Dipper, but you PUSHED me to my limits." Cass growled."And in this world, they live by one rule: Kill, or be killed."

[_] (Fun, a little straightforward, but fun, exciting, REALLY disgusting, and a bloody way to show off those FANTASTIC hairy legs and snake hair!! ;))They see a really big humanoid, Titan monster, and they have to battle it. Cass, on the other hand, and in the first place, was the one who conjured the monster. She wanted to test their skills and abilities and get them prepared for the big battle against her, uh, uncle, and her cousin.

So those are your options! What do you like? Me, I'd like the first one, but if you want the second one, it's fine! Just notify me in the comments :)