(18) Flashback Party

Caesar was shocked."Y-your son? But what about my family?"
"Your family's dead, boyo!" (Yes, BOYO XD) Bill said happily.
"B-but.. why??!"
"Some things are meant to be secrets, kid, and this is just one of them. When you're older, maybe I'll--"

"BILL!" A voice barked, making Caesar jump, but Bill barely winced.
"Ugh, what is it now? You're just one of my henchmen, Hectorgon. You don't get to bark my name out like that." Bill said.
"Have you found your--oh, wait. You've gotta be kidding me. BWAHAHA!!! THAT'S who you picked, Bill? A puny little boy with broken bones?"
"Hectorgon." Bill said with a look of deadly calmness in his eyes--er, I mean, EYES."He will prove you wrong."
"Whatever." Hectorgon floated away from the hospital door.
"So, kid," Bill said, snapping his fingers and transporting both of them to Mindscape and mendong every bone in Caesar's body."Your first mission.. Blend in. I'm looking for a few journals. Find them, kill someone if you have to, and learn to control your powers. You will keep yourself low-profiled, you understand? You will only use your powers when the time comes."
"H-how will I know if they're the right ones?" Caesar said nervously.
"My dear boy, you are my son!" Bill scowled."You'll know."
"And what powers?" Caesar asked, puzzed."Woah!"

A ray of flames shot from his palms, almost hitting Bill in the eye until he shielded it with his own.
"THOSE powers." Bill pointed out.
"Okay." The poor kid muttered.

Caesar turned to walk away, but Bill stopped him right there.
"Kid?"
"Hm?"

"Betray me, and you will die."

Hoped you liked that chapter! Too mich cliffhangers here.. I guess I better go now, and also, Happy Almost Mother's Day!!!! It's May 7 here, Philippine time, just so you know. BYE!!!