(15) SOME SNEAK PEEKS OF THE OTHER REALMS

■EVERYWHERE AND NOWHERE■

"..and clearly, you haven't met the guy," Someone was saying,"I chose Caesar for many reasons, Hectorgon."

"I say," The guy named Hectorgon said,"you picked that boy wrongly. You were supposed to pick that girl that Will now has."

"Now, don't think you're smarter than me, Hectorgon. I know all, and see all."
"Huh," Hectorgon muttered, turning away,"Then how come you don't know you chose the wrong boy for the job?"

■THAT BOY WHO STOLE THE JOURNAL■

"A few more days 'till the portal to Dreamscape opens," The figure muttered, clutching his coat and shivering."I-I'll succeed soon, and I'll prove to Bill's minions that I was correctly chosen!"

Suddenly, he heard footsteps crunching against the forest grass. He quickly stood up and readied himself, gaining his composure."Who's there?" He called out. The footsteps stopped, but started again. Then a shadow of a girl shone across the cave walls. Her eyes were glowing yellow, and shifting to blue.

"'Sup, Caesar," She said, then hold out her hand that was engulfed with blue flames."How about.. a deal?"

Ooh, a nonsense cliffhanger! How fun! Lol. Anyway, I'm gonna go add another chapter. My story is going nowhere! Wahahahaha! So far, I'm desperate for any PROPER ideas for the story, from people who ACTUALLY read the story. Anyway, I hope it doesn't involve Dipper crapping himself (I'mnot mentioning any names, DantesMarks ! XD Hahahaha lol I'm just kidding).