(17) Just Some More Flashbacks

Still Caesar's flashback, coz I just had to leave you at a cliffhanger back there XD...

"Hello? Young man, can you hear me?" A voice was saying.
Caesar sat up. He was in a hospital. In pain. (In need lol jk XD). Although the pain was more emotional than physical.
He began to talk."I-is--"
"Your friend.." The man, or more known as the doctor, started looking out into empty space with a sad look in his eyes."I-I'm sorry."
"N-no!" Caesar said, slamming onto the bedside table and knockong over the food tray, and probably breaking all the remaining good bones he had left."S-she's stronger than me! I survived the fall! So she would, and--"
"Look, I know you have a huge dome of faith in her, Caesar. It's too late. What do you remember?"
"Falling." Caesar muttered coldly."And death."
The doctor was taking notes."Good. What else?"
"No."
"Excuse me?" The doctor said, standing up. He wasn't used to people--no, he DIDN'T like patients who denied him information.
"H-how can you be so-so blind, and heartless??!" Caesar screamed."My friend just died, and you're just stting there taking notes??! Look, you don't underestimate young boys like me. You know I can--"
"You can what? A puny boy like you, battling against the wits and strengths of a man like me? I don't think so, boy. In fact, you should be thankful. I just saved your--"

The color was sapped from his skin and from the room, and time seemed to pause and bend.
"W-what..?" Caesar muttered, crawling back under the covers of his bed.
Suddenly, a triangular figure popped up out of nowhere, complete with a top hat, one eye, and a cane.
"'Sup, kid, the name's Bill Cipher." It said.
"Teacher never told me that shapes could talk," Caesar admitted.
"Well, kid, this shape can." The triangle named Bill said, lowering onto the ground."So.. you lost your friend, eh?"
"And my family. In fact, she was like my family already."
"Ah.." Bill muttered, his one eye flicking over Caesar, then to all four corners of the grey room."How about.."--he held out his black hand that was engulfed with RED flames--"..a deal?"
"W-what kind of..deal?" Caesar said nervously."Will this affect me? Will it kill me? Please don't kill me. I didn't do you any harm! I'm just--"
"Woah, woah, kid, slow down!" Bill said, making a time-out gesture with his hands."All I ask from you is your help. You do whatever I say, with the powers I'm going to give you."
"Uh.." Caesar thought for a moment. He may be eight years old, but he wasn't dumb. This wasn't gonna be paid lightly."What's the catch?"
"Oh, I almost forgot! There is a catch! Oh, you smart, smart, puny excuse for a skin-covered little doll!"
"Stop stalling for time. Please. W-what's the catch?"

"Oh, I don't ask for much," Bill started, "you just get to be my son."