(20) A CHAPTER WITH NO NAME

Cass snapped her fingers and a portal flickered to life in front of the group.
"Teleportation?" Dipper muttered,"but I thought--"
"Dipper Pines, whatever you were thinking, it's possible now. Teleportation." Cass snapped.
"Where does this lead?" Ford said, putting his hand through, and pulling it out, examining his six-fingered hand.
"Somewheeeeeere over the rainbow!" Mabel sing-songed.
"Mabel, this is serious!" Dipper scolded.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Dipper Rodrick Pines!" Mabel retorted,"the only SERIOUS things here are the feelings you have for Cass!"
Cass stopped dead in her tracks."WHAT?"
"U-uh.." Dipper started,"I-I didn't mean to--I don't h-have--"
"Enough, PLEASE. This family is as weird as it can ever get. I can see why my uncle wanted to destroy you."
"I'm not going." Kiera muttered, looking down.
"Why?" Cass asked coldly, although it seemed more like she wasn't waiting for an answer, it looked like she was waiting for an action.
"I'm useless, Cass is creepy, Dipper's twin is creepy, six-fingers here is creepy, Dipper's pretty stressed out about bringing me with you, and--who am I kidding? I don't WANT to go. Cass is traumatizing." Kiera said, her voice getting louder and sharper after every word.

~Dipper's POV~

I'm offended. Kiera thinks I'm stressed out about bringing her along? No way. In fact, I felt pretty brave when she was around. I may have just met her, but I had a feeling she had some iron in her bones, and she would use it on the right sort of people. After she had just explained why she didn't want to go, the room went silent. Great uncle Ford was staring sadly at his six fingers after what Kiera had said, Mabel was stuck in sweater town again, and I was standing in the middle of two girls with a mass breakout figt was about to begin. Yep, just a regular old day in the life of the Pines family.

Cass had a smug look on her face. But instead of shouting, screaming, throwing balls of fire at us, or hypnotizing us, she just gave us a sly smile. I looked at Mabel, and we exchanged nervous looks. Cass had something very elaborate planned out for us, and it sounded as exciting as how much I wanted to leave the creepy house with itms creepy girls and very kind grandma. Poor Rita. She was housing two nuclear bombs about to explode.

Suddenly, we heard a noise behind us. Being a normal human being, we would look at where the noise was coming from. But when we turned to look back at Cass, she was gone.

"Wh-where is she??!" Kiera stuttered.
"I-I don't know!" I stuttered.
"Dipper, I swear if we die, I am going to--" Mabel was cut off by a rumbling of an echoey voice.

"Interesting," Cass's voice rumbled."I expected you to be more.. scared."

Before I knew it, I felt pain shoot through my spine, and I blacked out.

You're probably getting bored of this story. Don't worry. I accept my faults. You can go quot this story now, and move on to another story. I'm gonna give you time................................ Wait. You're still here, aren't you? Fine. Here you go. Coz it's probably gonna get cheesier and bloodier from here ;)