Chapter 5

Cass's POV

Well. That hurt. A LOT. Why did she have to find THAT spell??? Anyway, I read her mind. She never told anyone anything about the journal. I decided to attack her in public, since she most probably wouldn't bring out the journal there to look for spells, exposing it to everyone.

Luckily, there was a lecture in the school ampitheater. Something about world innovation, I guess? When I vanished from her room, I just went to reheal myself. Anyway, casting strong spells like that make you faint, die, or if, by chance, spontaneously combust. When I saw her the next morning, I knew she just fainted. Aww. Bummer.

I made my way to the ampitheater, avoiding the quiet kids grouo, since they always creeped me out. I bumped into Kiera's bookwormy friends, and Kiera was walking in front. She gave me a frightened look, and I just smirked. "Enjoyed yesterday, didn't you?"

Then I continued walking. Once I reached my seat, I saw Kiera talking with her classmates, trading seats to get to the farthest seat possible away from me. 

The lecture was taking too long. It had already been three hours. I was slunked back in my seat, playing with the brown curls in my hair. I transformed into the attire I had when I attacked Kiera yesterday, and i was already being given weird looks. The "popular girls" were already smirking and laughing at me because of my attire. I don't care. I'LL be the one laughing and smirking, soon.

I snapped my fingers and I floated in the air. That's it. Pull out the smartphones. Gawk at me, scream in terror. It has ALWAYS worked that way. The teacher was already snapping out orders to the students, but I didn't care. I lunged in, looking the teacher straight in the eye.

I winked at him evilly and said,"Hello! Your time has come."