twenty three ↠ home

you, you light up in the dark
you're the glowing and priceless work of art
i see, i see your shining star
you're the light through my window from afar
Pentatonix | Take Me Home

Scott Hoying's POV — sort of fluffy and horribly written smut warning.

I was so tired the moment I woke up from what I guess was a coma.

I don't think I've ever been that tired before in my life. I honestly just wanted to stay with Mitch at his house forever, but I knew I had to leave at some point, so when we got there, I sighed. He looked at me, "Aren't you happy you're finally released?"

I nodded, "I am, of course, but I don't want to leave you ever again."

He chuckled, "I don't think you will, and even if you do, it's not like it's the end of the world."

"It would be for me," I muttered.

He shrugged, "Well it won't happen."

I smiled, walked up to him, and opened my arms, waiting for a hug from the brunet. He let out a puff of air, then obliged and fell into my arms and wrapped his smaller arms around my torso as mine were on his waist.

After some silence and a long hug, he looked up and unexpectedly kissed my lips. I smiled into it, bringing him closer to me by pulling him. He suddenly gently bit my lower lip, and I allowed him access, but he hadn't done that before, so I felt myself becoming a little bit nervous.

"Scott," he stopped the kiss for a brief second, then connected our lips again before stopping it once more. "I... shit, how do I say this?" He groaned.

I stared at him completely confused. He then bit his lip, and stared into my eyes, before looking down. "I think I love you," he mumbled.

I felt myself freeze, and then my heart beat picked up. I grinned widely, then lifted his chin up with my finger, and he looked into my eyes, and he slightly smiled when he saw my own. "I think I love you, too, Mitchy," I said quietly.

He widened his eyes, smiled, then kissed me again, except a little more passionate this time. I didn't expect myself to find the courage to do this, but I guess I could blame my lack of thinking. I backed him up against one of the nearest walls, and things got a little heated then.

The only emotions I felt at that moment were happiness, love and no regret for meeting this boy right here. I knew I loved him the moment I tried to bring him to San Francisco, I just knew. I found myself latching my lips onto his neck [a/n: la la la la la lalalalalalslalalsl latching onto you] and that caused a very, very quiet and brief moan to escape his perfectly plump lips. My hands explored his sides, making him squirm a little, and he tugged at my shirt, which made me feel like utter jello as I quickly took my blue cloud shirt off.

His breathing hitched once he looked at me, and I blushed a bit, then he looked at my face and sighed of what seemed to be happiness. "Jesus Christ, I got lucky."

"I don't think Jesus would approve of what we're doing right now," I chuckled, then I looked into his eyes and a smirk took over my features. "Your turn," I said, gesturing to his shirt. He immediately became flustered, nervously looking at me to himself, then obliged and threw it off.

Feeling myself basically melt at the sight of Mitch, I pursed my lips and connected both of ours. He was clearly surprised, but soon, his arms were locked onto my neck as I picked him up by his thighs and subconsciously leading us to his bedroom I distinctly remember going to the night he needed me the most.