Hold on we're going home

"Just hold on we're going home, it's hard to do these things alone - just hold on we're going home. I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see I want your hot love and emotion endlessly. I can't get over you, you left your mark on me, I want your hot love and emotion endlessly..." Hold on we're going home by Christina Grimmie

"HELP, we need help, please!" Hermione shouted as soon as her feet touched the familiar floor of St. Mungos.

The Healer standing by the nurses' station hurried towards them, "What happened?" he asked as he plucked his wand from his coat.

"She was hit by a curse, we managed to stop the bleeding, but she lost a lot of blood," Hermione replied.

The Healer summoned a stretcher and helped Draco move Daphne. He ran his wand along the blonde woman's unconscious body, his brows furrowed with concentration.

"She's still alive, right?" Draco asked.

"She is and you're right, she lost a lot of blood," The Healer responded. He turned his face to the side and beckoned a nurse over, "Summon Healer Talbott, STAT and order a blood replenishing potion."

The nurse gave a curt nod before pushing the stretcher towards the lift.

"Do you know what spell was used to cause the bleeding?"

Hermione turned her gaze towards Draco and saw him nod, "It's a slashing curse called Sectumsepra," she replied.

The Healer threw them a skeptical look, "I haven't heard about that spell."

"Not many people do," Draco said. "And just to make things clear, we weren't the one who casted it, she was assaulted by her own sister."

"Oh."

Hermione shifted closer and wrapped her arm around Draco's, "Astoria Greengrass is the perpetuator and she's in Auror custody as we speak," she added for good measure.

"I see." The Healer gave Hermione a once over, "It looks like you also took a beating, why don't we get you checked as well."

"I don't think-"

"That would be great, thank you," Draco interjected.

"But I'm okay, Dray."

Draco wrapped his arm around Hermione's shoulders and pulled her closer, "I just want to be sure, love, humor me?"

Hermione looked into his eyes and saw how serious Draco was, "Fine," she acquiesced albeit reluctantly.

"Perfect, let's get started then."

oOo

"Let me out of here! Blood traitor! Mudbloods - you're all the same!" Astoria shrieked.

Harry pinched the bridge of his nose, his face scrunched up with irritation.

"Shut it or I'll personally see to it that you get the Dementor's kiss without even the benefit of a trial!" Ron bellowed.

Astoria's eyes widen with fear and immediately clamped her mouth shut.

Ron pulled a chair right in front of Harry's desk and plopped down, "I still can't believe you went ahead with Malfoy and didn't tell me."

Harry took his glasses off, "I know and I'm sorry. We were running out of time and Malfoy is about to blow his top, I couldn't just let him leave and ended up murdering someone - Mione would hex my arse."

"Speaking of Mione, is she alright? She didn't get hurt or anything, right?"

"I really haven't gotten the chance to speak with her, everything happened so fast, but then, she looked alright to me."