☆3 November

Chapter three November

Michael laughed softly in Calum's ear as the tan boy placed his hands on the shorter boys hips. Michael had his arms around Calum's shoulders, his hands in his hair to play with the strands. Michael swayed his hips slowly, letting Calum guide him closer and closer to him.

"Tell me about yourself" Calum yelled over the music. Michael tried to think of something to say, but the music booming throughout the club was echoing in his ears and making it hard for him to hear his own thoughts.

"I can't really think in here" Michael responded.

"Do you want to come back to my place? Just to talk I promise" Calum asked, reassuring Michael. Michael unwrapped his arms from the boys neck and looked back away slightly so he could look at him. The pale boy nodded, giving the taller tan boy a smile.

"Just let me make a phone call" Michael said. Calum nodded, taking Michael's hand in his and leading him outside of the club. Michael walked a few feet away from Calum, leaning his shoulder against the wall of the club as he grabbed his phone from where it was strapped to the side of his thigh high. He unlocked the device and went to the contacts, clicking on the one for Luke. The pale boy pressed his phone to his ear as it started ringing.

"Hey mike, is everything okay?" Luke answered.

"Yeah Mumma, everything's fine. Is it okay if I just spend the night at Lola's? She can take me home tomorrow afternoon so you don't have to worry"
Michael felt terrible for lying when he promised Ashton and his mumma that he wouldn't give them a reason to not trust him, but Michael couldn't exactly tell his mumma that he was going home with a boy that he had just met in a club. Especially a boy who was two years older than him and lived in his own apartment. So Michael lied.

"Yeah that's fine Mikey. Just be careful alright?" Luke's voice was so genuine, only adding to the amount of guilt in Michael's chest.

"I'll be careful Mumma, I love you" Michael said.

"I love you too sweetheart. Have fun" Luke said before hanging up. Michael sighed, keeping his phone in his hand as he walked back over to Calum who was waiting for him beside a cab. Calum smiled at Michael as he helped the pale boy into the back of the cab, closing the door before leaning up to talk to the driver. Michael unlocked his phone again and opened his messages to Lola.

to: Lola's a hoe: went home with cute guy from the bar (his name is Calum btw) Mumma thinks I'm going home with you, please cover if he calls

From: Lola's a hoe: I got your back. Don't get any diseases you little slut.

To Lola's a hoe: Thanks Lola.

Michael locked his phone again and placed it on his lap, looking over at Calum who was already looking at him. Michael smiled softly at the tan boy, his cheeks flushing slightly. Calum moved over in his seat, wrapping an arm around Michael's shoulders, letting the pale boy lean into him.

A few short minutes later the cab was coming to a stop and Calum was paying the driver. Michael followed Calum into an apartment complex, being led up a flight of stairs and down a small hallway. Calum unlocked a small white door and led Michael inside of a small one bedroom apartment, the furniture white and new, the air smelling of cinnamon.