☆ 32 September

Michael hummed lightly as he buttoned up Grayson's onesie. The pale boy gently scooped the almost two months old baby in his arms, gently rocking the squirming baby until he calmed down.

"Daddy will probably be back soon. He went to get more formula for you so you can eat and get all healthy and strong. Yeah, you're gonna be a daddy's boy aren't you? I can tell, you're gonna be his little soccer player. Maybe football, who knows"
Michael cooed, tickling the little baby's feet. The two month old boy squirmed, cracking a wide smile. A few moments later Calum came walking into the room with a grocery store bag.

"Alright, I got the formula and I also swung by the house and picked up a few more diapers and more rubbing alcohol" Calum said, placing the bag on the chair beside Michaels hospital bed. The small baby in Michaels arms settled his eyes on Calum before he started squirming and whining for his dad.

"Get your son before he tries to jump out of my arms" Michael chuckled. Calum smiled, cooing at the baby as he gently scooped him out of Michaels arms. Calum left a kiss to Michaels lips before standing up and bouncing his small baby.

"Hey buddy, how's daddy's baby?" Calum smiled, gently poking Grayson's hand. The baby gurgled, wrapping his small fingers around Calum's.

"Cal" Michael muttered, his teeth gritting harshly as he sat up on his bed, holding his stomach.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Calum asked in concern, quickly but gently setting Grayson down in the small hospital crib.

"I- I think it's time" Michael croaked out before a loud, pained noise was released from his throat. Grayson immediately started crying and screaming, squirming in the hospital crib.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get a doctor, just breath baby"
Calum said, wheeling Grayson's little bed out of the room and into the hallway.

"Doctor Nelson, I think Michaels in labor" Calum yelled to the doctor who had helped Michael give birth to Grayson.

"Alright, let's get some warm and cold towels, someone take Grayson to the nursery, please. Let's have a baby" Doctor Nelson said with a smile. Calum followed the man into Michaels room where he boy was breathing in and out quickly.

"Alright Michael, your in early labor right now, when Grayson was born you were almost completely dilated already but now you'll have to go through the entire process. We'll wait until you're at least 5 cm dilated then we'll take you up to the O.R and perform a cesarean section (c-section), which will be the quickest part of this. All you need to do right now is breath, anything you need, just say the word"
Doctor Nelson explained with a warm smile. Michaels mild contraction passed, his breathing settling as he nodded.

"I need mumma. Only mumma" Michael said. Calum kissed Michaels forehead before walking out to the waiting room. He took a deep breath as he pulled his phone out, running a hand through his hair as he dialed Luke's number.

"Hey cal, everything okay?" Luke answered the phone.

"Yeah, Michael's in early labor and he wants you here. Um- can you come alone? It's gonna take awhile and he doesn't want to be crowded. Maybe tell Ashton so he can sit with Grayson or something"
Calum explained.

"Yeah of course, I'll be there soon" Luke replied. Calum bid him a goodbye before hanging up the phone. Calum walked back into Michaels room, smiling warmly at the boy who was panting through another contraction.