☆ 26 June

Little bit of smut.

Michael shifted uncomfortably, his back was radiating pain and he couldn't find a comfortable place on the couch to sit. His legs were draped over Calum's lap and he was desperately trying to take a nap but nothing was taming the kicking twin boys in his stomach or the pain in his back.

"Calum, if your children don't stop tormenting me they will be sleeping in the yard until they are in their thirties" Michael mumbled tiredly. Calum chuckled massaging Michaels swollen feet gently.

"They just want you to know how much they love you" Calum cooed, pressing his thumb into the ball of Michaels foot, digging into the sock clad flesh softly. Michael hummed, the pressure of the swelling relieving which distracted him from the pain in his back.

"I love them too but you don't see me giving them back pain or making their feet look like giant marshmallows" Michael complained.

"Your feet don't look like marshmallows, babe. All the pain and swelling will go away when the babies are born. And until then I'm right here to relieve the pain" Calum said as he applied more pressure to the dip of Michaels foot, rubbing his thumb in circles. He moved up to his ankle, massaging the swollen flesh as Michael hummed.

"Listen, Mikey, I've been meaning to talk to you about something that I've been terrified to ask you. It's been almost three months since our first date, in which I took you to an Italian restaurant where you ate two bowls of cheesy pasta then a slice of chocolate cake and ice cream, and I swear I have never been more in love with someone in my entire life. That was just in May though. But in June, we had a second date and we went out to see a movie and you insisted on seeing The Good Dinosaur because the kids are fully developed and you wanted to see something kid friendly. Then every night for a week after that I brought home a mini chocolate cake and we would watch The Little Mermaid because it's your favorite and in pretty sure I know all of the words to every song in it.

Look, the point is, I really like you. I love your weird cravings and how you need to pee like one hundred times a day and I'll love when the babies are born and we can hold them and go on more dates. And I'm rambling so I'm just gonna wrap this up. Michael Gordan Hemmings, will you be my boyfriend?" Calum rambled, nervously staring at how he was rubbing soothing circles into Michaels other foot. The small pale boy had a large, shy smile on his lips as he gently gripped Calum's bicep and pulled himself up. Michael wrapped his arms around Calum's neck, kissing the blushing boys red cheek.

"We're doing this kind of backwards, huh? Getting pregnant, then going on dates, then becoming official. I really like you too Cal, and I would love to be your boyfriend" Michael whispered softly. Calum released a relieved sigh as he turned his head and gently placed his lips on Michaels. The pale boy placed his hand on Calum's cheek, deepening the kiss only a bit.

"Would this be a bad time to express how many pregnancy hormones I'm experiencing? I also just touched your bicep- which is very nice by the way-
and I'm kind of, very aroused" Michael whispered. Calum chuckled, pecking Michaels lips once more
before getting up from the couch.

"Sorry babe, but I'm not having sex with you while your seven months pregnant" Calum said. Michael groaned, getting up from the couch to followed Calum up the stairs.

"Please! You're my boyfriend now, just relieve me Calum, please!" Michael begged as he tugged at the hem of Calum's shirt. The tan boy chuckled, guiding Michael into their bedroom and locking the door.

"I said I wouldn't have sex with you. I didn't say I wouldn't touch you. Take your pants off and lay down princess" Calum huskily said. Michael smiled, biting his bottom lip as he crawled into the bed, laying on his back as he slid his leggings off, his pale pink panties becoming fully exposed to the older boy. Calum moaned under his breath at the sight as he crawled between Michaels legs. Calum leaned down, pressing light kisses to Michaels inner thigh, sucking and biting at the skin. Michael moaned softly, releasing a long deep breath. He had been battling with his pregnancy hormones for the past month and he was too afraid to tell Calum about it until now. Now Calum is sucking beautiful love bites into his inner thighs, dangerously close to where Michael wanted him most.

"Please, Calum just- please" Michael whimpered, pushing his hips up. Calum chuckled, pulling Michaels panties past his hips, the boys flushed pink cøck slapped against his baby bump. Calum hummed, wrapping his fingers around his boyfriends pretty pink cøck, slowly dragging his his hand up and down. Michael whined, pushing his hips up again. Calum pushed Michaels hips down, keeping them in place as he took his tip into his mouth. Michael moaned as Calum took all of him in his mouth, only gagging slightly as he bobbed his head.

"Oh god, Calum. M'so close already" Michael moaned, gripping the sheets as Calum ran his tongue along the veins of his cøck. Michael whimpered as Calum started playing with his balls, suckling and fondling them as he switched between sucking his length and sucking his balls.

"Calum! Oh, yes. Calum- M'gonna-" Michael moaned, crying out as he reached his climax, spilling his load in Calum's mouth. The older boy swallowed, sitting up with a smirk as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Mm, I hope that was good for our first sexual act as an actual couple. I know it's not the most historic event but I gue-" Calum cut himself off when a soft snoring filled the room. Calum looked up, pursing his lips when he saw that Michaels eyes were peacefully closed and he was letting out soft snores. The tan boy breathed out a laugh, pulling the boys panties back on and tucking him into the blankets. The tan boy looked down, sighing heavily at the evident bulge in his jeans. Calum turned out the bedroom light before heading towards the bathroom with the intent of taking a cold shower.