☆ 21 April

•smut•

Ashton grunted as he pushed the front door open, gripping Luke's hips and hoisting the younger man up. Luke wrapped his legs around Ashton's waist, moaning quietly as Ashton slid his hand down to Luke's ass and squeezed the flesh over his black jeans. Luke tangled his fingers in Ashton's hair as the older man walked them up the stairs, trying his best not to completely topple over and hurt Luke.

Eventually he made it to their shared bedroom, kicking the door closed once they were inside. Ashton gently dropped Luke onto the bed, crawling on top of him and settling between his legs.

"Alright let's cut to the chase. We haven't had sex in months and I'm not waiting any longer. Michael and Calum are on a date and everyone else is at school. You're going to prep me quickly, then you are going to fuck me. Hands and knees, upside down, sideways, I don't give a shit, just fuck me" Luke spoke impatiently and demanding. Ashton's eyes widened slightly, freezing for a moment as Luke stared up at him expectantly.

"You're hot when you're needy" Ashton chuckled lowly as he leaned across the bed and opened the top drawer of their dresser, digging around until he found the small bottle he was looking for.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah just don't forget a condom. I don't need more children, this household has exceeded its limit" Luke said, leaning up and attaching his
lips to Ashton's neck, sucking and biting the skin. Ashton groaned, struggling with the button of Luke's pants, his hands shaking as Luke sucked a purple mark into his neck. Luke leaned back, resting his head on the pillows as he unbuttoned his own pants and hurriedly slid them down his long legs, throwing them on the floor before throwing his shirt off.

"Why aren't you getting naked? Get naked" Luke demanded, tugging at Ashton's short.

"Fucking power bottom" Ashton muttered as he tossed his shirt off and slid his pants off, tossing the articles on the floor before leaning down and pressing himself against Luke.

"You love it" Luke muttered, connecting their lips as he lifted his hips and brushed them against Ashton's. The older man pushed Luke's hips down, growling under his breath as he hooked his fingers in the sides of Luke's boxers and yanked them off of his legs, watching in admiration as Luke pretty pink cøck slapped against his stomach, hard and leaking. Ashton grabbed the bottle of lube, flicking the cap open and pouring it on three fingers. Ashton circled Luke's hole with two fingers, pushing them in slowly as the blonde held his breath, his mouth gaping open as Ashton slowly pumping his fingers.

"Fucking shit, it's been awhile" Luke croaked out, spreading his legs further as Ashton pushed his fingers in all the way, twisting and curling them inside of his blonde fiancé. The older man leaned up, placing kissed along Luke's torso, circling his nipples as he pumped his fingers faster. Luke whined, pushing his hips up to meet Ashton's fingers. The hazel eyed man pushed another finger in, flicking his tongue over Luke nipple as he whimpered.

When Luke was fully prepped and open to Ashton's liking, the man pulled his fingers out and wiped them on the bedsheets. He slipped his boxers off, ripping the condom open and rolling it on his member. Ashton gripped Luke's legs, wrapping them around his own waist as he leaned down and captured Luke's lips in his. A loud whimper left Luke's lips as Ashton pushed inside of him, snapping his hips up and burying himself deep inside of the blonde. Luke's eyes rolled back as Ashton's started rocking his hips, gripping Luke's hips tightly.

"F-fuck. Faster" Luke groaned out, wrapping his legs tighter around Ashton's waist, pushing the heels of his feet against Ashton's lower back in order to push up against Ashton's thrusting. The older man grunted, planting his hand on the bed and fisting the sheets as Luke tangled his fingers in his curly hair. Ashton growled under his breath as he thrusted harder into Luke, speeding up his pace as Luke moaned.

"Shit, m'already close" Luke moaned out.

"Fuck- just, hold on baby" Ashton moaned. Luke's face scrunched up, his mouth gaping open as Ashton pounded into him.

"Shit- Ash I'm gonna-" Luke was cut off by a loud moan as he spilled his load all over his stomach. Ashton moaned as Luke clenched around him, triggering his orgasm as he spilled into the condom. Luke panted, whimpering as Ashton pulled out and slid the condom off, tying it off and throwing it in the bin. Ashton chuckled breathily as he dropped onto the bed beside Luke.

"So overdue" Luke chuckled, rolling onto his side and laying his head on Ashton's chest. He kissed Ashton's chest, smiling sleepily.

"I love you. A lot" Ashton whispered, wrapping both of his arms around Luke, pulling his body closer as he threw the blankets on top of their bodies.

"I love you too. God, to think we met almost two and a half years ago at a grocery store. Ya know, I still think about how embarrassed I was when you told me you were watching me struggle to get that damn box of flu medicine" Luke laughed lightly, throwing his arm over Ashton's waist. Ashton chuckled, running his fingers through Luke's hair as he kissed his forehead.

"That was probably the creepiest thing I ever said to you in our time together" Ashton laughed.

"No. Remember, on our first date you accidentally touched my butt and you were so nervous you said "it just looked good". I really reconsidered saying yes to the guy I met days earlier at the grocery store, but I'm really glad I didn't because now here we are, less creepy and very in love" Luke said. Ashton chuckled, holding Luke tighter.

"Very in love" Ashton repeated, kissing Luke's forehead. The blonde cuddled into Ashton, closing his eyes as tangled legs with Ashton's.

"I love you" Luke whispered, kissing Ashton's chest again.

"I love you too baby" Ashton replied, kissing Luke's lips before relaxing against the pillows and shutting his eyes.