☆23 May

Michael huffed out a breath as he stood in front of the mirror, his hand placed on his five month baby bump. He was all dressed up in a pretty outfit but his large baby bump stuck out evidently. Calum was meant to be there any second and Michael felt stupid for thinking anything in his closet would fit him and his twin boys.

"Gosh darnit" Michael yelled, stomping his foot as he stood dumbfounded in front of his closet. A soft knock at the door made Michael flinch, wrapping his arms around his belly as he turned to the door. Lola stood in frame with a teasing smirk on her face as she stared at Michael.

"Do you need help?" She asked not waiting for an answer as she shut the door and started walking to the closet. Michael angrily huffed, falling back onto his bed.

"The twins are teaming up on me today. They've started kicking and they are not happy little boys today. The only thing that makes them not want to bang their little feet against me is when I'm playing Bon Iver, so since Skinny Love is not currently playing, they are not happy little campers" Michael complained, placing a hand on his forehead as he ran the other over his stomach, hoping it would soothe his babies. Lola chuckled as she flipped through his clothing.

"When's your next appointment?" Lola asked.

"In a few weeks, it's only a check up so Calum's gonna take me" Michael said. Lola nodded as she easily put together an outfit.

"Here, put this on. I'll be downstairs to let Calum in when he gets here" Lola said, she set the outfit on Michaels bed.

"Thanks Lola" Michael yelled as the girl shut his door. The small pale boy got up again, throwing on the flowy beige tee shirt  that Lola had picked out. It flowed over his baby bump and settled perfectly by his hips. He laid down on the bed and lifted his legs in the air in order to slip his leggings on, grunting softly when he could barely reach his arms past his bump. He finally got them past his thighs, sliding them partially over his bump so it wouldn't become exposed if his shirt rose up.

Michael stood up, walking to his closet to collect a pair of shoes. He stood with his finger tapping his chin, eyeing the rows of shoes, from converse to stilettos. Michael smiled, his eyes settling on a nice pair of ankle booties that he could easily walk in. He kicked them over to his bed, bending on his side so he could pick them up. Michael laid back down, kicking one leg up in an attempt to put his shoe on. He grunted softly, not being able to reach his foot over his bump. An amused chuckle was heard from the doorway, causing Michael to freeze, his leg in midair with his hand holding his shoe close to it. He looked over, finding Calum standing there with his arms crossed and an amused smiled on his face.

"Why is my pregnant date trying to wear heels?" Calum asked teasingly.

"Well just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't look fabulous. Besides these are comfortable and easy to walk in" Michael stated sassily. Calum shook his head with a smile as he walked up to Michael. He took the shoe from Michaels hand, gently sliding it onto his foot and doing the same with the other.

Before Michael could try to sit up, Calum was pushing him back and leaning down to place a light kiss to his stomach. Michael smiled as Calum helped him sit up, receiving a sweet kiss to his pale forehead.

"Ready? Wherever you wanna eat I'll take you"
Calum said, helping Michael stand from the bed. The pale boy linked his arm with Calum's as he grabbed his phone and walked out of his bedroom and let Calum lead him down the stairs.

"Hmm, how about Italian? I'm really feeling pasta right now" Michael said.

Before Calum could respond, they turned the corner and bumped into a familiar small girl. Ember looked at the two boys with conflicting eyes. Michael froze, trying to shrink in on himself as Ember stared at them. Calum wrapped his arm around Michaels waist, pulling the boy closer as a sign that he wasn't afraid to show that he was now completely committed to Michael.

"Have a good time tonight. I'm happy for you two"
Ember said. Michaels eyes widened as the girl walked away, heading upstairs to her room. Michael looked up at Calum, a confused expression on his face.

"What just happened?" He asked.

"Don't question it" Calum shrugged, guiding Michael along. They past the living room where Luke was asleep on Ashton's lap and Troye was cuddled up to his boyfriend Tyler

Calum led Michael outside to his car, helping the pregnant boy in before running around and slipping into the drivers seat.

"You ready, beautiful?" Calum asked, a small smirk on his lips as he watched Michaels cheeks flare.

"I hate you so much" Michael rolled his eyes playfully as he placed his hands atop his stomach. Calum reached over and gently laid his hand on top of Michaels, stretching his thumb to run in soothing circles against Michaels stomach. The pale boy smiled small, his green eyes glowing under the street lamps that castes in through the windows. Calum leaned over, planting his elbow on the center console to support his weight and give him the leverage to lean over. He placed his lips on Michaels cheek, kissing it softly before leaning down more and planting a few sweet kisses to the boys tummy.

"Stop being cute and start driving" Michael said, carding his fingers through Calum's hair before he leaned up again. Calum smiled cheekily as he pulled out of the driveway and pressed the gas.

They played half of Bon Iver's album For Emma, Forever Ago before they got to the Italian restaurant. Michael played it every chance he got because the twins loved it and so did he and Calum. The ebony haired boy got out of the car and ran around to open Michaels door before he could do it himself. Michael blushed, playfully rolling his eyes as he got out of the car. Calum casually slipped his hand into Michaels, entwining their fingers delicately as he led them inside of the restaurant.