☆ 22 May

Michael giggled as Calum blew raspberries on his baby bump. His belly was finally making it evident that he was pregnant, and he and Calum really couldn't stop smiling. Michael was five months along and everything was running smoothly. Ashton, Emilia, Evangeline, and Ember had finally moved back in, and Calum already had bags of clothes settling into Michaels room.

Calum smiled as he rested his cheek on Michaels tummy, tenderly kissing the skin. Michael fluttered his eyes shut, his upper body leaning against a wall of pillows as he ran his fingertips along Calum's shoulders.

Suddenly, a small thump was felt in Michaels stomach, Calum feeling it against his cheek. Michael gasped lightly as Calum's head shot up, both of their eyes widening. Calum's lips curved in a wide smiled as he laid his cheek back down on Michaels stomach.

"Hey guys. Can you kick again for daddy?" Calum softly said, gently rubbing his hands along Michaels tummy. After a few seconds, Calum felt another little kick against his cheek, his eyes filling with tears as he kissed Michaels stomach again.

"Oh god. My little soccer players" Calum cooed. Michael giggled, running his fingers through Calum's hair. The tan boy crawled up and laid beside Michael, rubbing his stomach as he kissed his cheek.

"Two little baby boys. What are we naming them? Now we need two names" Calum said. Michael made a thoughtful expression as he leaned into Calum, the tan boy wrapping his arms around Michaels body.

"How about milo and Benny?" Michael asked.

"You mean Milo like the fish from Fish Hooks and Benny from Sandlot?" Calum pointed out.

"Okay. Never mind" Michael shook his head.

"Silas and Levi?" Michael asked.

"Like the jeans?" Calum pointed out. Michael rolled his eyes, staring at his belly as he tried to think of more names.

"I like the name Charlie" Michael said. Calum thought for a moment, looking down at Michaels belly and gently running his fingers over it.

"Charlie Luca Hemmings" Calum said. Michael looked up at Calum with a warm smile.

"Luca after mumma?" Michael asked. Calum shrugged with a shy smile, burying his face in the crook of Michaels neck.

"Yeah. I mean, he's the most important person in your life and he's already done so much to help us so why not?" Calum explained.

"Charlie Luca Hood-Hemmings" Michael whispered. He took Calum's hand and gently placed it on his belly, a small kick being felt. Calum slowly picked his head up, his eyes slightly wide as tears threatened to form.

"You'd let them have my name too?" Calum asked quietly.

"They're your children too, Calum. Of course I'd give them your name too" Michael asked.

"Charlie Luca Hood-Hemmings... and Grayson Asher Hood-Hemmings?" Calum asked. Michael smiled, leaning impossibly close to Calum.

"I love them" He whispered. Calum smiled warmly, his thumb running soothing circles into Michaels belly. The tan boy slowly leaned closer to Michael, hesitantly placing his lips on Michaels soft, warm lips. It took a second for Michael to react, but then he was planting a hand on Calum's cheek and kissing back slowly.

The two boys kissed slowly, their hands entwining atop of Michaels baby bump. Their lips moved sweetly, never crossing any boundaries or going too far, it was soft and sweet.

Calum pulled away, looking star-struck as he stared down into Michaels beautiful emerald eyes. The pale boy blushed, leaning his head against Calum's shoulder with a content sighed.

"I'm thinking I need to cash in that dinner I had asked for before it's too late. Do you think I can pick you up tomorrow, sometime around 7 maybe? We can go for dinner and maybe come back and watch a movie? The Little Mermaid of course" Calum suggested, chuckling with his last comment. Michael giggled, wrapping his arm loosely around Calum's waist, slightly turning on his side, just enough to curl up next to Calum but not enough that his tummy was squished.

"That sounds perfect" He whispered, his eyes fluttering shut.

"Mm, you sleepy babe?" Calum asked, tucking stray hairs behind Michaels ear as he kissed his pale forehead. Michael nodded, his body relaxing against the bed.

"You wanna get under the blankets?" Calum asked softly.

"No. S'hot" Michael mumbled. The small pale boy turned on his back, his eyes still closed as he hooked his fingers in his shorts and slid them down his legs, tossing them on the floor as he turned on his side with his back facing Calum.

"Cuddle me" Michael mumbled, his tank top rolling past his belly. The tan boy smiled, getting up to quickly turn out the lights. He crawled back into bed and threw the blankets over only their legs. Calum pressed his chest to Michaels back, gently rubbing the boys thigh as he let his eyes close.

Their breathing slowed, only the whooshing sound of the fan filling the silence in the room. Calum placed a small, sweet kiss to the back of Michaels neck, causing the boy to smile softly before he fell asleep. Calum leaned his forehead on Michaels shoulder blade, kissing the skin before allowing himself to completely fall asleep.