☆Bonus: Lolilia

Bonus Lola and Emilia chapter. Hope you enjoy!

Emilia moaned quietly, her fingers tangling in Lola's hair as they kissed. Lola ran her tongue along the rough of Emilia's mouth, eliciting a whimper from the younger girl. Lola's dark brown and newly streaked pink hair was disheveled and messy, her heart was beating erratically, something it hasn't done in a while for a person. Lola disconnected her swollen lips from Emilia's, staring down at the girls lascivious face. Emilia's eyes were wide with lust and innocence, her lips swollen red and slick with saliva, her cheeks flushed pink, her hands shakingly hesitant to touch Lola. The older, pale girl leaned down and gently nudged Emilia's head to the side as she kissed the smooth skin of her tan neck.

Emilia's breath shuddered as Lola pressed delicate open mouthed kisses to her neck, sucking softly as Emilia's eyes slowly shut. Emilia kept her hands at her sides, not particularly knowing where to put them. Noticing the slight awkwardness, Lola reached down and gently gripped Lola's hands, bringing them up to her hips. Lola smiled warmly down at the girl, running her hands up the girls arms and into her hair. Emilia breathed out heavily, gripping Lola's hips tightly for something to simply hold on to. Lola leaned down again, placing her lips back on Emilia's neck, sucking and biting the skin harder this time. Emilia gasped, soon following with a moan as Lola sucked at her skin again.

"Lola" Emilia moaned quietly, tilting her head to the side and baring her neck to Lola. The older girl brushed Emilia's hair out of the way as she left multiple love bites along her neck. Emilia gasped when Lola started sucking on a certain patch of skin just above her collar bone, Lola knew she had found the girls sweet spot, so she delicately sucked and bit the skin until it was a deep shade of red.

"S-slow down pl-p-please" Emilia stuttered out as she softly dug her nails into Lola's hips. The older girl pulled away without the need of a second command. She placed her elbows on either side of Emilia's head, brushing her thumb over the younger girls cheek bone.

"You okay?" She asked softly. Emilia nodded, looking down at the crescent moon necklace that hung around Lola's neck. She played with it between her fingertips, keeping her eyes focused on it in an attempt to not meet Lola's eyes.

"Yeah. Just a bit overwhelmed" Emilia whispered. Lola nodded, shifting her body so she was lying beside Emilia instead of hovering over top of her. Emilia instantly curled up beside Lola, placing her head on the older girls shoulder and entangling their legs as she continued to play with the necklace.

"Is it because of the difference of experience?" Lola asked, already knowing the answer. Emilia sighed, frowning slightly as she tried to distract herself with the crescent moon.

"You've been with a lot of girls- no offense- and I've never been with a girl. I just don't want to end up like one of them, just forgotten and erased from your mind" Emilia sadly explained after a few minutes of silence. She dropped the crescent moon when Lola shifted again and sat up, bringing Emilia with her. Emilia held a scared expression as Lola stared at her. She was absolutely terrified of giving her heart to Lola and regretting it later when she does end up just forgotten. Lola made Emilia feel alive and better than she's ever felt in her life, she felt safe with the older girl and she wasn't ready to give that up yet. But neither was Lola.

"It's different with you, Emmy. I've never felt this way about another girl- except maybe my English teacher in the 9th grade cause she was fucking hot- anyways, you make me feel all weird. I get these butterflies that I didn't know I could feel, I feel physical pain when I'm away from you for more than 24 hours, my cheeks get all red and hot when I see you, and you're stuck in my head twenty-four fucking seven. My heart literally feels like it's gonna explode when you're sleeping and your little nose twitches, it's fucking adorable. I've never been good at talking about my feelings or possessing them in general, but now every time I'm with you it's like a roller coaster of emotions and honestly I can't get enough it. I don't really know what you're doing to me but I really like it. And I really like you Lovebug" Lola rambled, pulling Emilia onto her lap as she nervously played with the hem of the younger girls shirt. Emilia couldn't help the wide smile that spread across her face and the tears that pricked her eyes.

"That's a horrible nick name" Emilia playfully teased. Lola breathily chuckled as she leaned up and pressed a kiss to Emilia's lips.

"You love it" Lola murmured.

"I really do" Emilia whispered. Lola laid the girl back down, laying beside her and wrapping an arm under her head. Emilia lifted the blankets and pulled them over their bodies as she cuddled into Lola's side. Emilia tucked her head under Lola's chin as Lola brushed her hair away and simply held her.

"Does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" Lola asked with a certain hopefulness playing in her voice. Emilia smiled to herself as she blushed.

"Is that as romantic as you're gonna ask?" She playfully asked.

"If you want romantic I'll give you romantic, baby. Be careful what you wish for though, I can get unbelievably sappy" Lola  replied, only partially joking.

"No that's okay. I'll most definitely be your girlfriend"
Emilia said, picking her head up once more to press a gentle kiss to Lola's lips. Lola smiled wide, pulling the girl closer and entangling their legs.

"Oh baby you can only imagine how romantic I'm going to make our first date. I'm talking rose petals, candles, the works. My Lovebug won't know what hit her" Lola said. Emilia laughed lightly, tucking her head back against Lola's chest.

"I'll believe it when I see it babe" Emilia teased.

"Mm, get ready to believe Lovebug. Now go to sleep" Lola gently kissed her girlfriends forehead, pulling her closer as her eyes fluttered shut. The thought of what she could do for their first date filled her mind, all of the wonderful scenarios placing a smile on her face as she drifted to sleep with the warmth of her beautiful girlfriend.