☆4 November

Chapter Four: November 2014

Michael gathered the rest of his things, choking out a painful cough as he attempted to zip his dress. He painfully twisted his arms behind himself and bent his back in an attempt to reach the zipper. To no avail Michael groaned, frustration building in his chest.

Suddenly a pair of tan hands gripped his hips softly, reaching up and zipping his dress easily. Michael threw his head back against Calum's shoulder, taking a deep breath as the tan boy lightly kissed up his neck.

"Lola should be here soon" Michael said, tilting his head to the side as Calum kissed from his neck up to the sensitive skin below his ear. The smaller boys eyes fluttered shut as Calum gently bit on the skin, not enough to leave a mark but enough to make it feel good.

A loud honk had Michael jumping away from Calum, chuckling when he saw Lola sitting in her car from the window. Michael turned to Calum and gave him a slightly awkward smile.

"Call me sometime" Calum said, placing his hands on the shorter boys hips, rubbing over the material of his dress with his thumbs. Michael nodded his head shyly, biting his lip as Calum started leaning in.

Just as the tan boys lips brushed against the smaller boys, Michael pulled away, walking towards the door with a smirk.

"Bye Calum" Michael teasingly winked before walking out of the apartment and running down the stairs. He quickly jumped into Lola's car, sighing out with with a love struck expression.

"I'm guessing you had a good night" Lola chuckled as she drove out of the apartment complex. Michael noted how the girl didn't look hungover at all, so he's guessing she didn't drink last night.

"A very good, very long night"Michael laughed.

"Michael you little slut" Lola teased, smacking his arm lightly. Michael chuckled, wrapping his fingers around her wrist and sliding his fingers between hers, resting both of their hands on the center consol. Lola has been Michael's best friends since they were in the second grade. At fourteen they were each others first kiss, then they helped each other figure out that they were both gay. Lola is like the daughter Luke never got to have, and since Lola's parents were mostly absent since the age of six, Luke practically raised her. He helped her when she continuously wet the bed and he helped her through her first heartbreak. So ultimately Lola is the closest person to Michael, besides Troye and Luke. Lola was the perfect mixture of best friend and sister. She'd help Michael get weed but then safely guided him through the high, she'd guide Michael through hell and back.

"So what'd you do last night?" Michael asked, rubbing circled into the girls hand.

"Just went home. There weren't any girls that interested me last night. It was kind of just the same 'I'll let you fuck me but I'll be gone by morning'."
Lola explained, shrugging her shoulders.

"I thought that's what you liked? You said you didn't like the concept of dating" Michael asked.

"I don't know. I guess I just don't want a simple hook up anymore, I guess I want to actually be with someone" Lola explained.

"You know, I have a really cute stepsister now" Michael wiggled his eyebrows as he stared at Lola.

"Michael I am not dating that spoiled brat you always complain is the devils spawn. Plus, I don't date people who thing they're better than everyone"
Lola said. Michael scoffed, pushing his hand against his best friends shoulder.