UPDATE;

surprise, i haven't died.

before you all chop my head off for not updating, here me out.

this story wasn't going anywhere. i had a cute idea in my head of a story and i just went with it, and played it by ear with every single chapter. thats probably why there's so many plot holes lmao. there was never a set ending i had for this book.

so you know as much as i do about chandler and riley's future.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY; i cant keep writing it. hush, hush, i am VERY sorry for those of you who voted and commented nice things that made me smile or even if you didnt do those things but you still liked my story. im sorry.

like really, really sorry.

but i dont have it in me. for one, i don't like chandler much at all anymore. (still deeply in love with carl grimes though not gonna lie)

and also, im just having a tough time. my life is like one petty problem after another, and most of them are caused by none other than myself:) i was having a tough time through the last few chapters too, if you noticed any lesser quality of my writing. basically, im just going through stuff.

dont worry about me though, i still love you guys. and i've got my lifeline of a best friend who keeps me going. (you know who you are, turd)

you can come up with a happy little ending for chandler and riley in your minds if you like, or if you want to leave them where they were at, that's fine too.

thank you tons for all of the support.

you can stay tuned if you want to because i may or may not gather up the courage to publish one of my other many many stories. we'll see though, im very nervous about that
kind of stuff.

bye bye xxx