Chapter 2

"If he gets a higher score than me, I will punch someone!" I almost screamed to my best friend Jackie. She looked at me, smiled, and shook her head.

"You need to calm yourself, it's only a test! You've beat him on every other test. One can't hurt," she assured me, but to me one test can mean a lot, what if he did beat me, oh my goodness! I fell onto my bed and grumbled incoherent phrases.

"But it does matter! One test could change my life! If he wins he's never going to let it down, and I would have to go on a date with him!" I cried out. She jumped beside me.

"Well, that'll suck," she dead panned, but she had a small smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I screeched. She shook her head and acted as though there was a zipper on her mouth. I groaned, "No! Do not do that to me! I will call Lilly and Nicole!" Still, her shoulders shrugged and her grin grew.

"Fine!" I grabbed my computer and logged into FaceCall. I clicked my other best friends' named and waited. Lily answer almost immediately.

"What's up, yo?" Her Brazilian accent was hard to get accustomed to, but now I could understand basically everything she says.

I have her a glare, "Why was Jackie smiling when I mentioned Troy?" Her face went blank and she immediately exited the chat. Nicole still hadn't answered, but she usually is busy do I turned off my computer.

"I've trained them well," she sighed. I turned to face Jackie and gave her a mighty glare. I've glared at her many times, so she's basically become immune to them. She stuck out her tongue and crossed her eyes. This was her way of trying to make me laugh, but my glare continued.

"How long are you gonna glare at me for?" Jackie laughed going downstairs. I followed her.

"Until I get an explanation," I answered.

She shrugged once again, "Well, looks like you're gonna die with a glare then."

I groaned, "Whatever," and went back upstairs. I went back into my room and found Jackie's bag, she's sleeping over tonight since it's Friday. I quickly found my targeted item and retrieved it. Her phone contained a lot of valuable information, but I wasn't on it for that, only to change the background.

"What is this?" Jackie yelled as she unlocked her phone. Her background was our least favorite band and she didn't appreciate the screen change.

  "Oh, only your least favorite band," I pointed out innocently. She was fuming, but I gave her a candy, "Now tell me, what is that Thing about when you smiled because I mentioned Troy."

  "Nope!" She refused to budge. Instead of answering my question, she just took the candy and reverted her background to the original.

**a/N:
I know this is still short, and probably boring, but I think it'll get better. Let me know what you guys think**

~~~~song of the chapter: Something's gotta give by all time low~~~~