Chapter 15

"We are going on a date," Troy informed me. He also told me he didn't know where we were going to have this date.

  I, on the other hand, had the perfect place, "Come on!" I squealed.

  It was almost dark, the sky a beautiful swirl of orange, pink, purple, white, and red. My eyes were glued to the sky as I practically hopped to Troy's car. I opened the passenger seat door and held out my hand, "There you go, sir."

  "Thank you, ma'am," he chuckled as he slid into the seat. I closed the door and went to the driver side.

  "Keys," I held out my hand and waited. He dug in his pocket until he grabbed the metal ring filled with keys. He handed them to me and I remarked, "You've just unlocked my heart."

  We both laughed as I started the car. A song I knew played. Troy went to change it, so I slapped his hand and gave him a dirty look. He retreated his hand and we began on our way.

  "Close your eyes," I warned him, "Do not open them!" He nodded and shut his eyes. I waved my hand in front of his eyes. He chuckled. I knew he could sense me doing it, but oh well.

  I pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. I got out of the car and went to Troy's side. I opened the door and grabbed his hand. I dragged him to the front of the huge building where he would be able to see the name.

  "Ok, open your eyes!" I squeezed his hand and squealed.

  He laughed at the sign which read, "Local Mart," our local food store. "Why are we here?" He continued laughing.

  I smiled at him as I dragged him inside the automatic doors, pretending to be magic, "We came here because I have thought of a date you'll never forget."

  On the way to the back of the store, we grabbed some chips and payed for them. I dragged troy to the spot.

  "Look at them," I grinned as I pointed to the creatures crawling in the tank.

  "Wait, so this was your date idea?" Troy laughed as I nodded my head.

  I smiled at him again and popped a chip into my mouth, "I mean, yea! Look at how cool they are!"

  "So do we just watch them?" He queried.  I nodded as I stuck another chip into my mouth.

  "We spent an hour watching lobsters at the mart, Mom!" Troy exclaimed to his mom. His mom laughed and commented on how memorable it must've been. I sat with a huge smile and nodded.

  "Can we go to the park?" I whispered to Troy, who was already almost sleeping. I laid  beside him, snuggled into his side.

  "Right now?" He yawned. I nodded. "Can you wait until tomorrow, it's," he looked at his phone that rested on the night table, "two in the morning."

  "Fine," I grumbled.

  I wasn't tired at all, but as soon as I pulled the covers to my chin and scooted closer to Troy, my eyes shut and I flew to dream land.

**A/N:
   I'm sorry I haven't been posting! I've been having ALOT of stuff going on with my family and school.**

•••Favorite celebrity?•••

~~~King For a Day by Pierce the Veil with Kellin Quinn~~~