Chapter 3

"So, Troy, what did you get on the test?" I walked up to him as Jackie climbed up the bleachers to our usual spot.

  "I don't know I didn't check it," he told me, "What did you get?"

  "A 94," I stated proudly. If I got a ninety four, there's no way he got a higher grade than me.

"I'll check it later," he told me and then I left to go sit by Jackie.  

  Jackie and I always say at the very top close to the middle. She asked me what he said so I told her. She sent a fast text while smiling, "Who are you texting?" I grinned as she blushed.

  She hid her phone and quickly shut me down, "No one!"

  "Mhmm," I rolled my eyes. It was probably some dude who wouldn't stay long enough to learn three things about her.

A teacher dismissed us from the gym and Jackie and I departed to go to our first periods. Mine is science and we had a quiz today so once I got to my seat, I began reading over my notes.

The quiz flew by because it was easy and I really like science. I started reading the science magazine my teacher, Coach Craig who coached football, set out.

It was actually pretty interesting, but it could be because I read an article about hedgehogs, one of the cutest animals ever. A few facts about this quill covered ball of cuteness: the quills can protect the hedgehog from falls and predators, domestic hedgehogs can't hibernate because they'll die because their body can't store fat, and they are nocturnal.

I want to own a zoo. I could have so many animals: bears, tigers, capybaras, and much much more. Wait, I need to stop, my parents would never let me own a zoo. They are all about being popular and want me to follow in their footsteps and become a lawyer or doctor, mainly to keep up the family name and support them when they're old.

My parents were close to rich. We have a fancy house, fancy cars, and even fancy butlers! My butler, Jeff, is more of an older friend than a servant like how my mom and dad treat their personal butlers.

My mom was a lawyer while my dad was a surgeon. Everyone told me how cool it must be to have a lot of money, but in reality, it sucks because my parents aren't ever home.

Of course I received allowance, but I used most of it on others. My parents didn't know, and they didn't have to find out. The money I don't use to help other people or animals, I hide under my bed. I'm saving for something big, but I don't know what yet.

I walked into my last period. "Ha!" was the first thing I heard followed by, "I won." I found Troy standing with a huge smirk. It took a few moments to realize what he was talking about, but then it hit me.

"What did you make?" I groaned.

"A 96," he grinned smugly, "so when's that date you promised?"

"My mouth dropped open, "Are you serious? You actually got a better grade than me?"

He nodded and took my phone. "There's a password you know," I informed him.

"I know," he typed in a code and then turned away from me. I reached for my phone, but he held it higher than I could reach. Darn short legs!

He typed away on my phone then he gave it back to me.

"What did you do?" I scanned my screen, but found nothing.

He smirked, "Just wait for it." He had out his phone and clicked a few things. A few seconds later, I received a text from a contact I didn't add, it said, "Future Boyfriend."

"You wish," I scoffed," How did you know my passcode?"

He chuckled,"I watched you put it in one time." Then the bell rang, signaling the start of another boring class period.

**A/N: So I'm going to start putting a question after each chapter, just for fun. I'm also adding a song at the end of each chapter, but it usually doesn't go with the chapter**

•••Question:
What is your favorite band?•••

~~~~Song of the chapter: Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy~~~~