Chapter 17

"I have a meeting today, you can come if you want. They are really boring though and you would just sit by me the whole time," Troy informed me as we sat on the couch playing with each other's fingers.

"I'll go," I smiled at Troy. His smile grew a million times at seeing my smile.

"Alpha, what are we going to do about the rogues?" a warrior of the pack asked Troy's dad, the leader.

"First, we will tighten the guards and make put more guards on duty around the border," Troy's dad paused and continued, "We will also have strict curfew hours and precautions to be followed."

I sat listening to all of the men and few lady warriors discuss the rogue issue. I found it quite interesting to listen to their thoughts not the topic. Every once and a while Troy would also add his input.

"What about the members who live outside of the pack house?" Another warrior asked.

"We can get them to move into the pack house," Troy suggested.

"But what about the members who don't want to leave the comfort of their own homes?" I questioned. My first time speaking out loud. They all looked at each other. "Could you guys put guards on post at several designated houses, too?"

  My question was crazy, but it had to be asked. I know there were going to be some people who don't want to leave their homes.

  To my surprise, the Alpha nodded his head, "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

  Troy beamed at me and squeezed my hand. Troy's dad sent him an approving nod. I blushed and tilted my head down.

  After the meeting was over, a few people came up to Troy and I and congratulated him for finding his mate, me. My face was Scarlett and burning, by the time we left to tell his mom about the meeting.

The plans went into action immediately. I tagged along with Troy to a few of the things they had to do, but but not when he had to help guard. He told me it was "too dangerous."

Every girl can use a little danger in her life every once in a while, maybe not like 'going up against a race you never knew existed danger',but more like 'let's disobey our parents and stay up late.'

Troy, his mom, Ty, and I moved into the pack house. It was just more convenient for everyone. Some people also said they liked having their luana, their female leader, there with them. It made them feel safer and calm.

"So, we still have to go to school?" I made puppy dog eyes at Troy.

He nodded his head and kissed my cheek, "Yes, May, we do." I smiled at the nickname he's began calling me. It was pretty clever, too. My name could be shortened into Ma and be pronounced May, and my birthday is also in May. ***A/N: I don't remember if I have her a birthday, so if I did please comment the right month***

"I can't wait for school to be finished," I sighed and sat down beside Troy. He grabbed my hand and did random things with it.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die," I swung my invisible sword around as I quoted 'the Princess Bride', but Troy parried them every time with his matching sword.

As I finally got a swipe on Troy, I heard laughing. Troy pretending to fall and be wounded on the living room floor. Jackie stood with her phone up, either taking videos or pictures.

"Hello. My name is Mary Robertson. You took my picture. Prepare to die."

I charged at Jackie, but she bolted. I was too lazy to run, so I plopped down on the floor. Troy dragged himself by my side.

"My dearest, Mary, oh I'm fading fast. Maybe you should find miracle max before it's too late," he shut his eyes. Acting as though he passed out.

I smiled, "Oh, my Troy, maybe I can help you." I scooted closer to him and set his head into my lap. I craned my neck to do a quick glance of the area to make sure no one was watching. I lowered my head and then I pressed my lips to his. Troy smiled and kissed me back.

The kiss was short, but it was amazing. Well, it wasn't like I had any others to compare it to, but I'm positive that this was the best kiss I could receive from anyone.

We smiled at one another for a while, until Troy broke the silence, "I've been wanting to do that since the first day I met you."

"Don't get used to it, buddy. I only did it to save your life," I winked at him.

He hummed a response and then he leaned closer to my face. He lightly pecked my lips and then he whispered, "Someone is coming."

I tried to jump apart from Troy, but he held my hand firmly. Troy laughed at me and then he walked us over to the couch. Jackie walked back in. She had a huge smile on, almost competing with mine.

Jackie squished beside me and turned her phone screen so I could see it. Pictures of Troy and I inhabited the screen. It was from moments ago when we were playing with 'swords'.

She sent me every single one of them and I decided to make Troy drive me to the store later to print a few and get some frames.

Troy left to get us food, so I took the opportunity to ask Jackie if she and her mate has made any progress.

"I wish we did," she sighed. I patted her back and told her comforting words, but from what I've seen, only her mate could truly make her happy right now, unless he rejected her. He didn't even know she was half wolf, so she didn't have to worry about him rejecting her, but he also doesn't know the pain she's in from just watching him.

Jackie decided to call it an early night after Troy came back. When Troy did arrive back with pizza, he looked a little shaken up.

"What's wrong, Hun?" Troy just brushed it off and shook his head as though it was nothing, but he acted like that until he was arrest while he slept, with me by his side.

**A/N:
Sorry for the weird update schedules!!! Also sorry if I wrote something wrong(like any details) , If I did please just comment to let me know. Oh, and if you suggest a song, or answer the question below, I will shout out some of the people!! You can also ask me questions. (I'm not even sure if anyone reads this)**

•••Who is your favorite character?•••

~~~Helena(So Long And Goodnight) by My Chemical Romance~~~