Chapter 16

Troy drove us to the local pet store because Ty needed some more hay. Before actually finding the hay, we walked around the store gazing at the pets. Troy seemed very keen on trying to convince me that turtles were better than tortoises. I strongly believed they weren't, sure they could swim and be on land, but tortoises could live to be over a hundred.

A few moments later, I left Troy to get the hay. It took only seconds, but when I went to find Troy, he wasn't by the turtles and tortoises. I didn't want to be noticed by too many people, so I didn't shout his name like a maniac. I walked down each aisle.

Troy stood by the fish tanks which held over fifty different breeds of fish; from basic like goldfish to exotic like axolotls.
I walked up on the side of him and followed his eyes to the discus.

"I think I might get a tank for the pack house," Troy stated. We inspected each fish and decided to just by the biggest tank they had: a 150 gallon.

The tank would need to be cycled (this means that they would have to remove water and add new water for about a week to start the life cycle in the tank and make it safer for fish) and Troy wanted the opinion on which fish to put in the tank and the decorations from the younger people, like the kids and teens, of the pack.

  After we got to the mansion, a few guys came and helped unload the fish aquarium items. They decided it would be best in the living room, so that's where they set all the pieces.

  After they finished putting all the pieces to get her for the black stand and put the tank on it. They poured black gravel on the bottom until it was about an inch thick and leveled it.  Then they put in the water.

  I sat on the side the entire time, until they were finished. After they were done, I added the water conditioner and the stuff that removed the chlorine. I also threw in a little liquid that contained live bacteria that helped with the cycling. I planted a few different types of plants around the tank. And then everyone left besides Troy and I.
We made sure everything was working right and the tank looked good.

I stepped back nodding, "It looks great."

Troy put his arm around me and whispered in my ear, "Not as good as you." I hit his chest and shook him off. I rolled my eyes at him and then he announced we should eat something. I agreed and we headed to the kitchen to find something.

"Are there other supernatural creatures, like vampires or witches?" I asked Troy as we drove back to his mom's house.

He confirmed , "There are many other creatures humans don't know about: vampires, witches, seers, fairies, and a few others."

  "Does your pack have any other creatures?" I questioned.

  "We have two vampire, one witch, one fairy, one seer, and two healers. They are the mates of our wolves, that's basically the only way you can become a member of the pack unless you're a werewolf."

  "So how many people does your pack have?"

  He smiled at me, "Two hundred forty two, soon going to be two hundred forty five. One of our members is having twins and another is having one pup."

  "You call the kids pups?" I giggled. Troy nodded.

  To me, it was funny hearing someone call a kid a baby dog. But it kind of made sense since they were werewolves.

  Once we got to Troy's house, we greeted his mom, who was cooking spaghetti, and then ran to his room. I put the hay we bought earlier with the rest of Ty's stuff by his cage.

  Troy and I started playing his console. He tried to teach me how to play some war game, but I've never even played a game console.

  He told me which buttons did what, but I kept forgetting, so I just frantically clicked all the buttons when I saw someone.

  "Ahhhh!" I screamed as a person ran to my character. I clicked some  buttons and ran. At the top of the screen it said, "Snipers4Lyfe killed by SnipersNoSniping with grenade."

I squealed and hit Troy's shoulder, "I killed someone!"

Troy laughed at me. He also made fun of the name I picked 'SniperNoSniping', but I thought it was clever. After playing for a few more moments, his mom called us to the kitchen.

  We got ready for bed and then we went to sleep.

**A/N:
   My update pattern has been weird, but here's the chapter**

•••Favorite actor or actress?•••

~~~Hey there Delilah by Plain White T's~~~